NIKE AIR MAG 2015

laugh.gif
 @ some of yall being home on wednesday watching TV but prepared to spend thousands on a sneaker.

Trust me guys I really want the shoe as badly as all of us here but lets be real. Nike does not own the rights to sell BTTF merch just like how Universal doesn't own the rights to the shoe... hence why the Universal Mag lack a swoosh... the only work around for Nike to release the shoe without having to deal with Universal is through a hosted event aka an auction like 2011. Look I hope I'm wrong and we all get a shot but lets me realistic. 

Last edited:

Trust me guys I really want the shoe as badly as all of us here but lets be real. Nike does not own the rights to sell BTTF merch just like how Universal doesn't own the rights to the shoe... hence why the Universal Mag lack a swoosh... the only work around for Nike to release the shoe without having to deal with Universal is through a hosted event aka an auction like 2011. Look I hope I'm wrong and we all get a shot but lets me realistic. 
I don't think that's accurate at all. It would appear that nike has 100% ownership claim on the mags. I could be wrong , but I don't think universal owns the rights to the mags

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom