NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I've been out of this thread since mid night last night. What all did I miss other than BRUINS dropped on DSM this morning and EU I think.

Last I read like around 3 a.m was something that not being released tel 2016? ID remember I was out dead eyed and just checked my phone 

real quicks see what the word was.

I don't think that's accurate at all. It would appear that nike has 100% ownership claim on the mags. I could be wrong , but I don't think universal owns the rights to the mags
No Nike does have 100% ownership but they can't sell em because they're under Universal because ppl forget that Universal contracted Nike to make this shoe for their movie. It wasn't like Nike had the Mag laying around and choose to give it to Universal to market. It's why Marvel can't for example make a standalone Hulk movie because Universal owns those rights despite Marvel having the right to be able to insert him into movies as long as it's not a standalone. 

Trust me guys I really want the shoe as badly as all of us here but lets be real. Nike does not own the rights to sell BTTF merch just like how Universal doesn't own the rights to the shoe... hence why the Universal Mag lack a swoosh... the only work around for Nike to release the shoe without having to deal with Universal is through a hosted event aka an auction like 2011. Look I hope I'm wrong and we all get a shot but lets me realistic. 
I don't think that's accurate at all. It would appear that nike has 100% ownership claim on the mags. I could be wrong , but I don't think universal owns the rights to the mags
Thinking these will be a general release if they do ever happen is a pipe dream at best. These will be impossible to get retail if they actually make it to stores.

View media item 1756409People are failing to realize that the self lacing mechanism is more historic than bttf movie and all the hype.imagine how much the first retail auto lace shoe will be worth.stock in nike in just a year has rose from $75 to $140 due to this hyp3,jordqn sales,and the sneaker trade and sneakers how boom.get stock asap b4 it's 300 a share

:rofl: have y'all checked what people are asking for these Bruins? straight comedy... funny thing is the bottles are actually moving kind of close to this price range

Last edited:
Wen't 2 SAFEWAY this morning and looked at the news papers and seen an article the paper did on A older couple out of Prosser WA. 

Both him and his wife both each have A DELOREAN that they will be driving 40 miles up to YAKIMA WA too watch the shows at the Theatre.

View media item 1756409People are failing to realize that the self lacing mechanism is more historic than bttf movie and all the hype.imagine how much the first retail auto lace shoe will be worth.stock in nike in just a year has rose from $75 to $140 due to this hyp3,jordqn sales,and the sneaker trade and sneakers how boom.get stock asap b4 it's 300 a share
A self tying shoe is the most laziest **** ever
I enjoyed sitting there teaching my kids how to tie their shoes

laugh.gif
 @ some of yall being home on wednesday watching TV but prepared to spend thousands on a sneaker.
I work from home, so............yea. lol
Same here.

Or maybe they kept it true to how the label was originally or just tried to make it look vintage.

NikeLab releases are usually in a white box. Plus the 1980's labels looked different. Feels like they just shoved these out the door but as long as the shoes themselves are OK, I guess that's all that matters.

Last edited:
My pair from Dover Street Market will already be with me tomorrow, thats insane how fast that was.
Normally shipping takes up to a week from London to Copenhagen.

Back
Top Bottom