NIKE AIR MAG 2015

People are failing to realize that the self lacing mechanism is more historic than bttf movie and all the hype.imagine how much the first retail auto lace shoe will be worth.stock in nike in just a year has rose from $75 to $140 due to this hyp3,jordqn sales,and the sneaker trade and sneakers how boom.get stock asap b4 it's 300 a share
lol if you are buying nike stock now expecting 300 anytime in the next decade, then you're slippin. they are running out of ideas; literally using an idea from 20+ years ago. it may keep rising, but there won't be a stock spike because of something like this

if you want a growth stock, buy adidas. they're 3d printing sneakers and have rose heavily in prominence on the sneakerhead scene over the past year.

roll.gif
have y'all checked what people are asking for these Bruins? straight comedy... funny thing is the bottles are actually moving kind of close to this price range
Disgusting. This day is killing me. 

These days with all this technology and SM network Iphones and crap shoot teens/kids don't know how to do anything on they're own.

They do it all off of the NET,Google,Youtube,Iphone.. But it all falls back on to the parents getting all this for there kids and don't make them

understand and appreciate $ by hard working for it. SO ya we do need lazy A** power lacing kicks.... For us Parents cuz we dun fed up with

these kids in this Generation. Time for us 2 be LAZY so I need Power Lacing KICKS lol.

Same. Plus my boss is far too old to know what the **** I actually do around here. I copped releases right in front of him while talking to him about work
Yep.. me too... The worst is is when you strike out trying to cop while you're talking to your boss.  Awkward moments...

Back
Top Bottom