NIKE AIR MAG 2015

imo we are going to to get some sort of lifestream from nike at some super secret event. Can you imagine how gross you would feel if they made an announcement on late night tv without tinker?

UPDATE 10/21, 10:22 a.m.: Multiple sources on Twitter have said that there's a pair of the self-lacing Marty McFly shoes in NYC now. In addition, Sole Collector reached out to a representative at Nike who said that, "The first pair of self-lacing Nike Mag shoes is in New York City."

Read more: http://*************.com/news/nike-air-mag-2015-release-date-info/#ixzz3pDjX4bEi

Sara Eisen
[emoji]10004[/emoji] @SaraEisen - This is major: A source at Nike confirms to me the first pair of self-lacing Nike Mag shoes are in NYC. $nke #backtothefuture #mag
7:52 AM - 21 Oct 2015

Sara Eisen
[emoji]10004[/emoji] @SaraEisen - Hey Sneaker fans, I can report the first self-lacing Nike Mag shoes are in NYC #nike #MAGS
7:57 AM - 21 Oct 2015

Last edited:
UPDATE 10/21, 10:22 a.m.: Multiple sources on Twitter have said that there's a pair of the self-lacing Marty McFly shoes in NYC now. In addition, Sole Collector reached out to a representative at Nike who said that, "The first pair of self-lacing Nike Mag shoes is in New York City."

Read more: http://*************.com/news/nike-air-mag-2015-release-date-info/#ixzz3pDjX4bEi

Sara Eisen
[emoji]10004[/emoji] @SaraEisen - This is major: A source at Nike confirms to me the first pair of self-lacing Nike Mag shoes are in NYC. $nke #backtothefuture #mag

Sara Eisen
[emoji]10004[/emoji] @SaraEisen - Hey Sneaker fans, I can report the first self-lacing Nike Mag shoes are in NYC #nike #MAGS

lol if you are buying nike stock now expecting 300 anytime in the next decade, then you're slippin. they are running out of ideas; literally using an idea from 20+ years ago. it may keep rising, but there won't be a stock spike because of something like this

if you want a growth stock, buy adidas. they're 3d printing sneakers and have rose heavily in prominence on the sneakerhead scene over the past year.

Besides Boost tech and Kanye they have nothing. They even stole Primeknit from Nike. 3d printed tech isn't feasible yet because equipment is too expensive to make it cost effective-it's just a gimmick until the tech matures.

Sara Eisen

Sara Eisen

They make them sound like an alien 
laugh.gif

I don't believe they in NYC

where the Pics??

They Green Screening the MAGS from BEAVERTON 
tongue.gif

Sara Eisen

Sara Eisen

you got fooled

http://sneakernews.com/2015/10/21/this-ny-sneaker-shop-trolled-shoppers-with-a-nike-mag-prank/

lol if you are buying nike stock now expecting 300 anytime in the next decade, then you're slippin. they are running out of ideas; literally using an idea from 20+ years ago. it may keep rising, but there won't be a stock spike because of something like this

if you want a growth stock, buy adidas. they're 3d printing sneakers and have rose heavily in prominence on the sneakerhead scene over the past year.

Nike is estimating $50 billion in sales by 2020. That should move the stock, no? I tend to agree with you that Nike is out of ideas. However, just as you mentioned with Adidas the future for Nike is 3d printed shoes. Imagine a world where shoes are no longer sold in bulk in stores but rather made individually. "Shoe" stores would just have large 3d printers where you go in and input your shoe plans and out pops a new pair of sneakers.

Bruh all of this is old news.

Nike's own PR director tweeted the shoes are in NYC. Probably not releasing today obviously, but it's there for all the media stuff they're about to do. It's literally just one shoe for PR, no one even know if there are production pairs made yet.

Heidi Burgett@heidiburgett

The first pair of self-lacing Nike Mag shoes is in New York City.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom