NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Finally got my newspapers today...2 weeks later. Funny I sent them an email last week asking about my order and when I should be expecting and if they offer tracking. They replied back this morning saying they don't having tracking on 1st class mail. Yeah well, what did I see on the package? A tracking number sticker. Thanks a lot. At least I should be thankful the papers weren't all jacked up since the mailman folded it all up in my mailbox.

Finally got my newspapers today...2 weeks later. Funny I sent them an email last week asking about my order and when I should be expecting and if they offer tracking. They replied back this morning saying they don't having tracking on 1st class mail. Yeah well, what did I see on the package? A tracking number sticker. Thanks a lot. At least I should be thankful the papers weren't all jacked up since the mailman folded it all up in my mailbox.
Mine came in perfect as well.  They folded the part of the envelope that the paper wasn't in so it kept it stable.  It was so cool to hold it and read the articles. 

Still nothing over here! Hopefully mine will come today! Cant wait to hang it with my other movie art!

Got pics of your other movie art?  I want to frame and hang mine as well but don't know the 1st thing about it.
No pics as they are pics and that would be taking pics of pics lol But for real i dont have any pictures. Its a small collection one of the OG Jurassic park movie posters and a dark knight painting of the joker. Probably just going to get a poster frame for the newspaper. 

That's dope... Anybody with an extra copy of that USA today? Just bought a new place and would love that in my man cave.

Last edited:
They've been out of stock for over a week now. (How can a printing press be out of stock? Can't they print more?)

You must have waited a while, these were readily available even when the hype died down. I'm sure you can find one on eBay for around $10. 

I did. I would check the site every few days thinking about pulling the trigger. But thought about it.. After I read it, then what. Unless I frame it like DC, what am I gonna do with this $8 paper?

Back
Top Bottom