NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Wasn't talking about the soda, it's pretty obvious these weren't intended for kids Einstein.
None of this stuff is intended for kids

Kids don't know bout this Movie 
laugh.gif

We are the kids it's targeted for

Wasn't talking about the soda, it's pretty obvious these weren't intended for kids Einstein.
None of this stuff is intended for kids

Kids don't know bout this Movie :lol:

We are the kids it's targeted for
It was just an opinion since someone mentioned the Elmo toy, not trying to derail the thread with banter.

I guess the Mag excitement has died down till next year.

Last edited:
I was talking about the Soda and everything else released in regards to BTTF stuff last month 

Bruins, Newspapers, $20 soda's were not intended for Kids, IMO

even these Air Mags.... 

I just tried offering a person $150 for pair of Bruins on eBay and he got offended. There is one hour left and there no bids with starting price of $220. These people really think these are hyped shoes.   

I just tried offering a person $150 for pair of Bruins on eBay and he got offended. There is one hour left and there no bids with starting price of $220. These people really think these are hyped shoes.   
He'll be holding forever and in two months will be willing to let go of them for that price. Be patient. Thats what i'm waiting on

Is this an Air Mag thread or a Pepsi thread?  LOL
It started as Air Mag, then the Air Mag release procedure and price point, then straight to the 30th Anniversary BTTF topic, then to the BTTF props topic, then the newspaper thread, then now Pepsi Perfect. I might have missed a few topics.

Haha, its just been serving as an all purpose BTTF thread
And now it serves as this.

It's all correlated so it should be fine.

Last edited:
I JUST EMAILED THEM ABOUT THAT… STILL DONT HAVE MY ORDER.. IT PROBABLY DOESNT HELP THAT I HAD IT SHIPPED TO MY JOB WHICH IS A COLLEGE AND COLLEGE MAIL IS PITIFUL :smh:

Back
Top Bottom