NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Just copped BTTF Bruins size 8 for $140 messaging the homie on eBay, small win considering I wanted them

Yeah I know... you'll just get a dumb*** every now and again that tries to break it down to a point that it sounds stupid. At the end of it all most of us are just beasting over the electronic transfer of funds :rolleyes

Yeah I know... you'll just get a dumb*** every now and again that tries to break it down to a point that it sounds stupid. At the end of it all most of us are just beasting over the electronic transfer of funds
eyes.gif
Don't take so much offense.

Hustling a bottle of pepsi is hilarious.... you have to admit

I think it's ridiculous that someone would pay what they're going for but all kinds of stuff gets hustled, the original tickle me elmos were going for over 1000 bucks back in the 90s. Supply and demand, doesn't matter if it's a pair of Yeezys or a special edition soda bottle... I'm gonna try to flip it if there's easy profit to be made.

If a $27 Pepsi bottle can net me $200+ profit, I'll be hilarious any day of the week.

Most of the shoes that release each and every week don't do that.

Don't get it twisted... the profit isn't what I'm laughing at, it's the hustle.

Losing sleep over an amazon link.. getting hit with an okie doke because of a cardboard box.. getting multiple orders cancelled..

spending hours getting lost in the sauce --

That's tha difference between reselling and beasting.

Last edited:
hey... i just sold the one i have from 10/21 for $300 on ebay, netted ~230 profit. no complaints here!
now just hoping both of my most recent orders still go thru, no cancellation yet ::knock::

Reselling is way out of control now, there's no point where it becomes unethical if a profit is envolved. I've seen members buy up kids toys and gloat about it proudly, no boundary line.

Reselling is way out of control now, there's no point where it becomes unethical if a profit is envolved. I've seen members buy up kids toys and gloat about it proudly, no boundary line.
Pretty soon we'll be hearing about the annual DB reselling fiasco as well. If there's money to be had, someone will be out there trying to get it.

Here we go.....  We Know...  

Those Damn Resellers  Messing up poor little kids chances on buying a $20 soda for them to have and  possibly drink one time! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom