NIKE AIR MAG 2015

How many pairs of these will really hit eBay ? :smh:
depends on who wins. I would not sell on ebay. Would not ship something over $10k out. Would need like a few different forms of payment so I wouldn't have to pay taxes on em :lol:

how can you pay taxes on a shoe that has no set value?
Gotta READ the post homie....In the offical marketing Nike HAS to place the value on the item....

Basically when you win ANYTHING...the value of the prize has to be disclosed because you then techically have to pay taxes on what you recieved...

Remember...Nike is not SELLING you anything...they are giving you something....

When transfer of ownership takes place the tax implication go with it.

Last edited:
Gotta READ the post homie....In the offical marketing Nike HAS to place the value on the item....

Basically when you win ANYTHING...the value of the prize has to be disclosed because you then techically have to pay takes on what you recieved...

Remember...Nike is not SELLING you anything...they are giving you something....

When transfer of ownership takes place the tax implication go with it.
From the Rules:

The Mag shoes are strictly promotional items. They are not available for sale by Nike and have no current retail value. Prizes will only be delivered to an address in the United States or Canada that you have designated on your entry.

i'm really against fakes but these might be the first replicas i purposely buy. MAGs are essentially a prop and there are many replica movie props that are amazing quality and they're all replicated from the OG prop, so in this case i think it'd be ok. Idk it would still feel wrong

From the Rules:

The Mag shoes are strictly promotional items. They are not available for sale by Nike and have no current retail value. Prizes will only be delivered to an address in the United States or Canada that you have designated on your entry.
And i get that.....

There is no RETAIL VALUE....Because its not being SOLD...

When you win a prize the IRS doesnt tax you at retail....they tax you based on what the value the manufacture (or whoever you got the prize from) places on the item....which depending on what it is generally is what it cost ot produce.

Lets not get it twisted....these damn things are still rubber and soles.....with some lights and tech in it.....

Value cant be more then a couple hundred dollars....

Again, just curious.

i'm really against fakes but these might be the first replicas i purposely buy. MAGs are essentially a prop and there are many replica movie props that are amazing quality and they're all replicated from the OG prop, so in this case i think it'd be ok. Idk it would still feel wrong
No go on the fakes. Buy the prop version officially licensed by Universal Studios if you're itching to buy a pair.

No go on the fakes. Buy the prop version officially licensed by Universal Studios if you're itching to buy a pair.

Even though those are licensed, those are still sort of "fakes" of the Nike Air Mags. Basically not Authentic Nike Air Mags..

He can probably find better fakes in regards to quality if he started looking.

Last MAg thread got closed for this very discussion.

I don't usually go into shoe threads anymore so I wouldn't know.

Thought I'd hang around in this one today tho cause I figured there might be some salt and some lulz to be had.

I was right. Lots of both. :lol:

Lmao people win powerball with one tix on much worse odds.

Just saying.

Not like half y'all win Nike draws anyways so just put in or mail out and call it a day B

View media item 2187565

Whether he was Marty McFly, Scott Howard, Stuart Little, or Milo Thatch this man has made my childhood special and got me into one of the greatest movie franchises of all time. It's only necessary to help him and countless others out when the time arises.

"If You Put Your Mind To It, You Can Accomplish Anything"

-Dr. Emmet Brown/Marty McFly

Ill forever know him as Alex P Keaton 8)

Also, I'm only putting in for the shoes to flip. Ur rite I'm only giving money for an incentive.

only 20$ at that.

I don't even like back to the future to be honest.......

Last edited:
I'm so in

dope kicks and a good cause to back. what's to complain about.

I hope I win and its my size. I'd keep them more than likely, but I'd check and see what people are willing to pay. May end up selling if it's too good to pass up. they'd be vnds though, gonna have to rock at least once or twice.

Last edited:
To be completely honest I'd be lowkey terrified if I won. Only ~100 pairs world wide?? Your mail man is gonna kill you before you see these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom