NIKE AIR MAG 2015

i'm really against fakes but these might be the first replicas i purposely buy. MAGs are essentially a prop and there are many replica movie props that are amazing quality and they're all replicated from the OG prop, so in this case i think it'd be ok. Idk it would still feel wrong
No go on the fakes. Buy the prop version officially licensed by Universal Studios if you're itching to buy a pair.

idk man. for example, Hasbro makes officially licensed lightsabers (highest end version = $150). i have one and the quality is decent, but some unlicensed lightsabers have far superior quality and are more screen accurate than the Hasbro version. Its a grey area with movie props

Ill forever know him as Alex P Keaton
glasses.gif
Oh yeah from Family Ties, they used to show reruns on this channel called "The Hub" (now Discovery Family) a year or two ago. Also they had reruns of The Wonder Years.

Last edited:
Oh yeah from Family Ties, they used to show reruns on this channel called "The Hub" (now Discovery Family) a year or two ago. Also they had reruns of The Wonder Years.

Why was u watching any of that?

Also I win these are being picked up from the UPS hub personally

Last edited:
I'm buying a lotto ticket today. It's as good a day as any to test my luck

Last edited:
Why was u watching any of that?

Also I win these are being picked up from the UPS hub personally
I like to watch old shows like Family Matters, A Different World, Family Ties, and The Wonder Years (Fred Savage from The Wizard and Little Monsters). The 80s was the best TV and movie wise with the Cosby Show, E.T., The Goonies, and et cetera.

after all this time nike couldn't whip up more than 100 huh
That's what I was saying smh.  Might have something to do with production as someone mentioned before. Only 4 sizes, might have had issues making greater numbers/certain sizes.

That's what I was saying smh.  Might have something to do with production as someone mentioned before. Only 4 sizes, might have had issues making greater numbers/certain sizes.
it most likely is, i remember they barley got out that one pair for him to wear on the late night show, things looking like they were struggling to lace.

but there is no excuse for them in all honestly... your coming together with a great orginization for a great cause after all this time.. at least do it right, not tell us theres 100 pairs and only 4 sizes to pick from. i still donated but i felt they could have done this whole thing SO MUCH better.

it most likely is, i remember they barley got out that one pair for him to wear on the late night show, things looking like they were struggling to lace.

but there is no excuse for them in all honestly... your coming together with a great orginization for a great cause after all this time.. at least do it right, not tell us theres 100 pairs and only 4 sizes to pick from. i still donated but i felt they could have done this whole thing SO MUCH better.
So that means there are 25 pairs per size. So for 7 to 7.5 (7), 8-9.5 (9), 10-11.5 (11), and 12-13.5 (13).

So that means there are 25 pairs per size. So for 7 to 7.5 (7), 8-9.5 (9), 10-11.5 (11), and 12-13.5 (13).
It was posted how many per size. Size 7 (11 pairs), Size 9 (22 pairs), Size 11 (33 pairs), size 13 (18 pairs).

Assuming the remaining 5 pairs are going to be for the private live auctions being hosted. 

Last edited:

It was posted how many per size. Size 7 (11 pairs), Size 9 (22 pairs), Size 11 (33 pairs), size 13 (18 pairs).

Assuming the remaining 5 pairs are going to be for the private live auctions being hosted. 
That's only 84; with those 5 pairs you mentioned it's 89. Where did the other 11 pairs go. Where was it posted at? I want to read it.

Last edited:
if  I win I'm gonna rock them till their beat...gonna feel like a million bucks 
nthat.gif
 hopefully real hover boards come out in a respectable time frame so I can have the whole set-up

I think this is great.

Very fair. For people willing to spend the money cop the older pair. I'm in for $30, good luck y'all glad we get to find out who wins fast.

If I win I wouldn't tell anyone. Dudes would def run into the crib for these. Memphis is right this is gonna be a $50,000-$100,000 dollar shoe... that's not even a wild price for these just because most of these rappers spend that on two watches and jewelry... Instagram stunt gonna be crazy when they cop

Last edited:
wait so IF the shoes are retailed at $8,500.00, DO YOU HAVE TO PAY THAT ONCE YOU WIN?

Back
Top Bottom