NIKE AIR MAG 2015

So Anyone else with More than 25 tickets?
nerd.gif

That's only 84; with those 5 pairs you mentioned it's 89. Where did the other 11 pairs go. Where was it posted at? I want to read it.
Someone just randomly blurted out that there's 100 pairs.  It says clearly on the website that there are only 89 available haha.

Someone just randomly blurted out that there's 100 pairs.  It says clearly on the website that there are only 89 available haha.
Ok, I seen the post. They should have just said 89 pairs rather than say less than 100 pairs (less than 100 means 99 and below). Also could the 89 be a reference for 1989 (the year Back To The Future Part II was released?)

It isn't about the money for some people. 

Few people love sneakers as much as I do, but when you start climbing into that price range for free it's about the money.

100k for free the amount of investments you can do with that, you can triple that in 8 months.

the technology they put into the auto laces looks very poor i dont care what anyone says.

Few people love sneakers as much as I do, but when you start climbing into that price range for free it's about the money.

100k for free the amount of investments you can do with that, you can triple that in 8 months.
exactly man.... you could end up buying yourself another pair off someone and have 10x the cash you started with

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure a handful inside employee already deployed their bot into their raffle system
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom