NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I predict that these shoes will be available by year 2020... wow that seems far away but yea... retail by 2020

laugh.gif
 at let u try them on 

View media item 2189122

Got this pin for free when i got to the pop up shop in nyc. This was probably the closest i could ever come to this shoe lol.
There was a group of people who went in with me and one of the guys who work there brought out the right side of the shoe. The first thing he asked us was "is there a size 13?". There was 1 guy with that size and he got to try it on... he was hyped lol
I asked the guy if the hyper adapt shoes are limited and he said they will be. I asked if he could give me an example and he said think jordan 4 retro numbers.. i doubt that there will be that many but i think they are planning to release a lot of them.

Now that I've let this whole thing stew for a good day or so.. F Nike, seriously. Watching videos of these things in action at the NYC pop up straight breaks my heart. I don't want the 'HyperAdapt 1.0,' I want the sneaker that as a child was pitched to me as the dopest shoe of all time. That shoe that I'd dump my entire sneaker collection for, as I'm sure many of us would. IT'S COMING! IT'S HERE! THE FUTURE IS NOW! .... for 84 people on this entire planet.  Charity aside, this feels like a real big slap in the face.

Some of y'all would sell your entire shoe collection for this shoe???

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hellllllll noooooooo.

Now that I've let this whole thing stew for a good day or so.. F Nike, seriously. Watching videos of these things in action at the NYC pop up straight breaks my heart. I don't want the 'HyperAdapt 1.0,' I want the sneaker that as a child was pitched to me as the dopest shoe of all time. That shoe that I'd dump my entire sneaker collection for, as I'm sure many of us would. IT'S COMING! IT'S HERE! THE FUTURE IS NOW! .... for 84 people on this entire planet.  Charity aside, this feels like a real big slap in the face.

The future been here since 2011 I'm bout to cop those I found a size 8 for 3500 that ain't bad at all for these

Lmao @ NIKE

They handed out that same pin to employees in 2011.

I worked at Nike chi and I remember employees racking up on them and flipping them for $20-30 on eBay

Back
Top Bottom