NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Yeah that's some nice change for charity (IMO)
nike aint that invested in michael j fox less than 100 pairs is for fun a nice gesture thats it... when you start talkin jordan numbers then charity goes out the wiindow and words like small token or percentage pop up

mann i want nike to make these as available as they made them seem to be in bttf 2 they had to be gr in the movie lol 
Maybe when Slamball becomes a real sport 
happy.gif

We were supposed to have flying cars and hover boards in the future! Now I can't even get a pair of sneakers that were probably rotting on shelves if a lame like Doc Brown could cop them? I'm out, going to freeze myself for another 50 years.

We were supposed to have flying cars and hover boards in the future! Now I can't even get a pair of sneakers that were probably rotting on shelves if a lame like Doc Brown could cop them? I'm out, going to freeze myself for another 50 years.

he had that suit case full of dough, though. could have pair resell :nerd:

laugh.gif
 Doc is definitely about that resale life. In the comics (which is considered part of the canon of BTTF), he travels back and buys up a bunch of the first issue of Superman (Action Comics #1) and flips them in the future to fund the hover conversion of the DeLorean. 

nike aint that invested in michael j fox less than 100 pairs is for fun a nice gesture thats it... when you start talkin jordan numbers then charity goes out the wiindow and words like small token or percentage pop up
They don't have to be "invested" in Michael J Fox. It's a win / win for everyone involved if they made more pairs. More money raised for a good cause, more people able to get the shoe. 

how is that a win for Nike? shell out a few hundred racks on shoes to give away

how is that a win for Nike? shell out a few hundred racks on shoes to give away
Because it's a good cause and they get to write the whole thing off. Believe me their taxes are well over a few hundred racks.

Also sorry I didn't clarify myself. I meant that they could release 500k pairs for $300 each and cover their nut plus donate to charity. 

Even if they didn't they could give away all 500k pairs and it still wouldn't cover their entire tax bill as a write off.

Last edited:
...but like i mentioned before, you guys are thinking about the problems that will arise from this shoe. The strap alone, the el that lights in is pretty sensitive. something as simple as wearing the strap undone can cause damage. Can you imagine someone getting caught in the rail with these and the motor shorting out. Nike is simply trying to save them selves a headache. they probably only produced 100 pairs cause it took them forever to get them right.

trust me, i want these to release as bad as anyone. i'm just trying to be realistic about it

MODS NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!

It might save lives!

none of us will ever win.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody will win. I just don't want the thread to get locked just on the off chance somebody in here does win

2011 >>> 2016

I can already imagine how the autolacing ***** is gonna break

I already broke the LED lights in my 2011 pairs, getting them repaired... but getting the autolaces repaired would probably be even ttrickier

Why is it a big deal if somebody else wins lets just congratulate him and move on its not like where gonna go where he lives and ****

Back
Top Bottom