NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Some of y'all would sell your entire shoe collection for this shoe???

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hellllllll noooooooo.
Buying up shoes is fun and all, but I haven't sought after any shoe like I have the mags since I was a kid. The mags, at least for me, are more than just a 'cool new shoe.' There are always 'cool new shoes,' but there is only '1' BTTF Nike Mag w/power laces.

... or perhaps 84, lol  
wink.gif

Buying up shoes is fun and all, but I haven't sought after any shoe like I have the mags since I was a kid. The mags, at least for me, are more than just a 'cool new shoe.' There are always 'cool new shoes,' but there is only '1' BTTF Nike Mag w/power laces.
So how much you gonna pay on the resale market for them?

So how much you gonna pay on the resale market for them?
So that's where it gets tricky. Paying car prices for a pair of shoes is not the most economically sound move, not to mention, I want to wear these things into the ground and not feel bad when they start falling apart after a few months of consistent wear. In 2011 I bid somewhere around $3k and still got outbid... looking back at it now, I'm glad I got outbid, because 100% I would have worn them.. and they would have completely fallen apart way before 2016. I can see justifying a huge payment for them for the purpose of investment and eventually reselling them, but I don't care about that with these. I just wanna rock 'em. Resale? No thanks. Retail? If they were mass produced, $500-800. If they were limited like your standard limited Jordan retro release or something, $1000-1500. Even at that price, it would still hurt to see them break down, but def not as bad as what people are about to pay for these 84 pairs on resale.

So that's where it gets tricky. Paying car prices for a pair of shoes is not the most economically sound move, not to mention, I want to wear these things into the ground and not feel bad when they start falling apart after a few months of consistent wear. In 2011 I bid somewhere around $3k and still got outbid... looking back at it now, I'm glad I got outbid, because 100% I would have worn them.. and they would have completely fallen apart way before 2016. I can see justifying a huge payment for them for the purpose of investment and eventually reselling them, but I don't care about that with these. I just wanna rock 'em. Resale? No thanks. Retail? If they were mass produced, $500-800. If they were limited like your standard limited Jordan retro release or something, $1000-1500. Even at that price, it would still hurt to see them break down, but def not as bad as what people are about to pay for these 84 pairs on resale.
Ah I gotcha, so you really want them but you're not gonna go all out and pay $50k for them? Smart man, too bad they didn't make enough for people to just buy them for people like you. I like them but I would never wear them, they're way too big (IMO.) 

Good luck on the auction then, I would like to see them go to someone who really wants them. How many tickets did you buy?

I know it will never happen but if I happen to win them I'll sell them to you for a fair price. 

Ah I gotcha, so you really want them but you're not gonna go all out and pay $50k for them? Smart man, too bad they didn't make enough for people to just buy them for people like you. I like them but I would never wear them, they're way too big (IMO.) 

Good luck on the auction then, I would like to see them go to someone who really wants them. How many tickets did you buy?

I know it will never happen but if I happen to win them I'll sell them to you for a fair price. 
Yeah man, $50k is crazy. Honestly, you need to have at least a million minimum in the bank to spend that kind of money on 'shoes.' In regards to the size of the shoe, they can't be much worse than 750's... just need the right fit, aka BTTF 2 marty cut denim, ha. But word, good luck to you as well. I bought 10 tickets off the bat, but my wife is gearing up now. If I needed any more tax write-offs, I'd consider dropping a good amount more, but yeah.... Anyway, I appreciate it  
nthat.gif

Yeah man, $50k is crazy. Honestly, you need to have at least a million minimum in the bank to spend that kind of money on 'shoes.' In regards to the size of the shoe, they can't be much worse than 750's... just need the right fit, aka BTTF 2 marty cut denim, ha. But word, good luck to you as well. I bought 10 tickets off the bat, but my wife is gearing up now. If I needed any more tax write-offs, I'd consider dropping a good amount more, but yeah.... Anyway, I appreciate it  
nthat.gif

Yeah I would go as far to say I wouldn't spend $50k on a shoe unless I had 100mil chillin in the bank. Yeah I think the 750's are too big too. 

Good luck man!

Some of y'all would sell your entire shoe collection for this shoe???

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hellllllll noooooooo.

not even gonna lie, i probably would. these would mean more to me as far as nostalgia than any other shoe in my collection

Once I read lottery I gave up on tryna get a pair. Missed out last time and will miss out this time, guess it wasn't meant for me to get em.

I'm buying a couple of tickets. Doubt I would win but at least the money is going to a good cause. 84 pairs is ridiculous. I didn't expect or ever will a general release but at least 2015 pairs could have been made .

Regardless, I feel like these are coming out they just need to figure out how to produce them cheaper and also Nike doesn't need to release these now.

They on top of the world right now, why release a sneaker of this magnitude when you don't need hype directed to your brand?

you really think Nike is trying to front the money for 500k pairs to give away? :lol:

We won't know until we have an idea of the exact cost for one pair.

we know by the fact that they produced 100 pairs :lol:

anybody who has been on RPF and followed people who make their own replicas knows that these shoes are a manufacturers nightmare. with the lights, motor and wires everywhere it's not if but when something goes wrong. i don't see nike ever mass producing the Mags for this reason. the amount of returns from defective pairs would be crazy

mann i want nike to make these as available as they made them seem to be in bttf 2 they had to be gr in the movie lol 

we know by the fact that they produced 100 pairs :lol:

anybody who has been on RPF and followed people who make their own replicas knows that these shoes are a manufacturers nightmare. with the lights, motor and wires everywhere it's not if but when something goes wrong. i don't see nike ever mass producing the Mags for this reason. the amount of returns from defective pairs would be crazy

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

What if they sold "Nike care".

Back
Top Bottom