NIKE AIR MAG 2015

2011 >>> 2016

I can already imagine how the autolacing ***** is gonna break

I already broke the LED lights in my 2011 pairs, getting them repaired... but getting the autolaces repaired would probably be even ttrickier

yup, the auto lacing as cool as it is, is probably more trouble than it's worth

when will i receive my pair though?

probably the 32nd of Nevuary

Last edited:
i knew, i was joking. repped for posting all the info though [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
somebody make that gif happen for @AirRaab
laugh.gif
come'on! it would be classic
As long as @AirRaab doesn't win, I'll be ok.
If I win, I'm selling these boys

and Throwing a NT party at Skateland

and pocketing the rest!

Last edited:
Why is it a big deal if somebody else wins lets just congratulate him and move on its not like where gonna go where he lives and ****

I don't think many, if any, ppl would hate on anybody in here for winning. It would still be crazy

How likely do you all think people who throw down thousands on raffles and still not get chosen? Or do you think that theres some sort of algorithm that gives people who buys the most raffles a better chance or gives it to them automatically? I would be pissed if I threw down 5k on this and still lost. But I wonder, if the people who has it like that, if they have a guarantee type-deal or some sort of advantage to winning, aside from the obvious advantage knowing you have way more raffle 'tickets' than most. 

Nice theory, but that would essentially make it guaranteed for people who spent the most money. Eliminating everybody else who donated smaller amounts. AKA Rigged lol

I can't find anything under 8k for a DS pair of 2011s. Im getting laughed at offering 6500. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a size 9-10 that would be great.

Curious where folks are getting the 84 number ... during the pop up presentation my understanding was 89 pairs for the US/Canada and 11 pairs were being used for trying on showcasing and would be auctioned off in Asia/Europe market -- for 100 pairs in exsistence. Not that 89 pairs are more plentiful then 84. The profile is not that bad but the motor is loud and I found myself thinking if sneakerheads hate 'squeaky' sneakers they soooo aren't gonna want to hear the motor on these. 

Back
Top Bottom