NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If there are the so-called "new" reps, or V3 or whatever kind that can replicate the shape and not look a ribbed moon boot, I'll gladly grab those. I just need them for display purposes anyway.
I heard about that. Looks like the only way that "Regular" Folks will be getting them. I dont deal with reps but im not really being given a choice.

Again, i get what they`re doing, but what they`re doing is keeping me from getting what i want...........and its just a damn shoe.

i mean if you spending that amount of money of shoes you better have a 6,000 square foot home minimum and a 6 series just to maybe justify that purchase. BUt if you living at home with ya mom and got student loans to pay and bought mags at an auction your life is a mess fam

No matter what happens, it'll still hurt less than the yeezy 2 drop. Both color ways in my cart, checked out, pending charge on my debit cart...then nothing #stillbitter

I heard about that. Looks like the only way that "Regular" Folks will be getting them. I dont deal with reps but im not really being given a choice.

Again, i get what they`re doing, but what they`re doing is keeping me from getting what i want...........and its just a damn shoe.
Yea, I have a pair of the "ribbed moonboots" and added light up straps to them to make them look a little better, they go along nicely with the Mattel Hoverboard but the silhouette of them is just so cartoonish, I really want that slimmed toe look that the real ones have. I came to terms with not having a real pair for the 2011 ones, doubt I'll be in on the 2016s.

No matter what happens, it'll still hurt less than the yeezy 2 drop. Both color ways in my cart, checked out, pending charge on my debit cart...then nothing #stillbitter

Yeezy Boost was random entry. Got in "line" posted the link. A bunch of my friends ate, some 2x, and I left empty handed.

its sfill "**** Adidas" for that one

Last edited:
Why even quote dude, you gave him the attention he wanted. No other reason he posted the screenshot

I still have nightmares about this day...
mean.gif

pyvRG2p.gif

IF nothing else I found out who Ashley sky is!!!

Your right I didn't really go through and see, I figured wait a little longer and the money goes to a great cause. No different then if they came out today
It depends on the buyer, you know some will try to resell.

Thread turned into a strip club that just had the lights turned on. Cockroach resellers quickly scattering lol.

BYE

Glad to see them doing an auction for him again

Back
Top Bottom