NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Completely forgot about mine :lol:
2ci8mt2.jpg

Catch 22 shoe...

You'd be dumb not to sell the shoe if you win.

But as soon as it is sold, you'll regret selling it for the rest of your life

Catch 22 shoe...

You'd be dumb not to sell the shoe if you win.

But as soon as it is sold, you'll regret selling it for the rest of your life
Its so true though.  The resell is going to be great but they are a sick pair of shoes that look good now and would be a great keep sake later on.  

Glad the release is finally here! Here are answers to some of your questions:

-There is more than 89 pairs made, thats just all that is available for public. Other pairs will not be given away to anyone, F&F, etc. I know some will be utilized to replace faulty pairs if needed.

-If you win a raffle, you will win the shoes. You will not have to purchase them

-Employees can't rig the system, because this specific draw is being handled by 3rd Party. They will notify Nike of the results. Hell, employees can't even donate to win one, they will be disqualified. It's truly a random process & theres going to be quite few lucky people who win for small amounts. Although more donations aids success, there will be millions of entries, so odds aren't really favorable.

-Unsure why there is only 4 sizes, but production was challenging for this pair, so one could attribute that to be the reason for this.

I personally respect the approach for such a high demand item. No backdoors, No violence & No Robots. Nike also enhances the amount of money that can be donated to the MJF Foundation in this manner & if people are worried about "losing" money they don't understand this initiative, shouldn't enter & don't deserve to win.

Good Luck to all & I hope everyone who truly wants these gets them!

PO

Super great info
If I win honestly I'm keeping to wear even if offered 10k up front

Bought three tickets. One of the few foundations that will get my money. Won't fret over losing but would be greatful if I do.

Question, if you do get selected, you don't have to BUY the shoes, the shoes are yours for the amount you spent on the raffles, correct?

If you were to somehow win these, would you really want to just tell everyone, given that you'd instantly become the biggest target since Osama bin Laden?

Question, if you do get selected, you don't have to BUY the shoes, the shoes are yours for the amount you spent on the raffles, correct?
Depending on the jurisdiction of the state you're in, you might have to pay the taxes of what the shoe costs.

Also some jurisdiction's doesn't count this donation as a taxable write off.

i wonder how many of the 89 will be resold. im thinking maybe 20-25 people will keep.

ill prolly go ahead and buy 3 or each size. the money going to charity is a great way to soften the blow of losing out.

Last edited:
The stress level on sum of yal when time winding down..

I hate the thought of [emoji]127922[/emoji] [emoji]127920[/emoji] my [emoji]128181[/emoji]...

Went earlier today to load my card but couldn't seem to do it..

I've never played around with my paper.

Err [emoji]128176[/emoji] is accounted.

Back
Top Bottom