NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If you were to somehow win these, would you really want to just tell everyone, given that you'd instantly become the biggest target since Osama bin Laden?
I'd wait until they were in my possession.

The stress level on sum of yal when time winding down..

I hate the thought of [emoji]127922[/emoji] [emoji]127920[/emoji] my [emoji]128181[/emoji]...

Went earlier today to load my card but couldn't seem to do it..

I've never played around with my paper.

Err [emoji]128176[/emoji] is accounted.
$10 ain't nothing, if you can't donate 10 and consider it gambling you're a cheapo

Just donated. Although my chances are slim, I feel good for being a part of change. Good luck to everyone!

Maybe I'll get a Medal or unlock some kinda Trophy on my NDC acct 
tongue.gif

https://mag.rallyup.com/official-rules-public.html

"The Mag shoes are strictly promotional items. They are not available for sale by Nike and have no current retail value."

= No taxes.

This, a lot of people keep asking the same question. But I think Nike played it safe on this one. For the 2011 auction I needed that MJF letter to give to our accountant etc. So labeling these as "promotional items" Nike is basically putting them in the same category as the free TD Bank pens that are free to the public at the counter...Promotional items. They are not making any profit from these shoes at all. All proceeds are donations yada yada. Now...obviously we all know that there will be a very high resell value once these make it into hands..but that is all the secondary market that benefits only the winner of said promo item. Nobody cares how a transaction occurs between 2 private citizens...unless of course the selling price exceeds any possible limit required to report to the IRS in Section D of the 1040 from outlining "Capital Gains". But yeah whatever lol. Can't wait to see if Nike and MJF makes the winners public knowledge as they did in the MJF newsletter (way after the fact however)...

Did 21 entries for a good cause. While all our odds are slim to none, I feel like the good karma will come around. Maybe I'll do some mail in entries as well lol. 

Hi guys!

I want to donate (and to have the possibility to win these nice shoes 
nthat.gif
) but I live in Spain.

What can I do for to participate in this raffle?

welp, got my raffle ticket. now to sit back and wait to hear from Nike

Back
Top Bottom