NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Curious where folks are getting the 84 number ... during the pop up presentation my understanding was 89 pairs for the US/Canada and 11 pairs were being used for trying on showcasing and would be auctioned off in Asia/Europe market -- for 100 pairs in exsistence. Not that 89 pairs are more plentiful then 84. The profile is not that bad but the motor is loud and I found myself thinking if sneakerheads hate 'squeaky' sneakers they soooo aren't gonna want to hear the motor on these. 
It's stated on the official donation page that 84 pairs will be available through the drawing.

Last edited:
I'm a size 9/9.5 the mags are size 9 but feel amazing they are tts once u put em on the auto lock feels like walking on clouds
How does auto lock lacing make you feel like walking on clouds? Lacing has almost nothing to do with comfort. It would have to be the cushioning which I don't know if there's any on them.

Nice theory, but that would essentially make it guaranteed for people who spent the most money. Eliminating everybody else who donated smaller amounts. AKA Rigged lol
Well I guess looking at it how you are looking at it.... I guess that's indirectly why I asked. lol 

Well I guess looking at it how you are looking at it.... I guess that's indirectly why I asked. lol 
Glad the release is finally here! Here are answers to some of your questions:

-There is more than 89 pairs made, thats just all that is available for public. Other pairs will not be given away to anyone, F&F, etc. I know some will be utilized to replace faulty pairs if needed.

-If you win a raffle, you will win the shoes. You will not have to purchase them

-Employees can't rig the system, because this specific draw is being handled by 3rd Party. They will notify Nike of the results. Hell, employees can't even donate to win one, they will be disqualified. It's truly a random process & theres going to be quite few lucky people who win for small amounts. Although more donations aids success, there will be millions of entries, so odds aren't really favorable.

-Unsure why there is only 4 sizes, but production was challenging for this pair, so one could attribute that to be the reason for this.

I personally respect the approach for such a high demand item. No backdoors, No violence & No Robots. Nike also enhances the amount of money that can be donated to the MJF Foundation in this manner & if people are worried about "losing" money they don't understand this initiative, shouldn't enter & don't deserve to win.

Good Luck to all & I hope everyone who truly wants these gets them!

PO

Hopefully they stand behind the fairness, or least, its true, being that we will never know. According to the description when I donated, it said because of the adaptive lacing, it seems that the 4 only sizes cover the sizes in between because of the auto lacing feature. 

Hopefully they stand behind the fairness, or least, its true, being that we will never know. According to the description when I donated, it said because of the adaptive lacing, it seems that the 4 only sizes cover the sizes in between because of the auto lacing feature. 
I believe the Michael J. Fox Foundation is conducting the drawing, not Nike. They will notify Nike of the winners.

HAD BEEN SAVING UP AND WAITING, ANTICIPATING BUYING A PAIR OF THE 2016 MAGS EITHER THROUGH AUCTION OR RESALE. WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEWS OF THE 84 PAIRS OF 2016'S TO THE PUBLIC, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO COP SO PULLED TRIGGER ON 2011 PAIR.

View media item 2190244
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE RAFFLE/DRAW. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON FROM NIKETALK/THIS THREAD WILL WIN!

#salute ... they are definetly swaggy in person. The last pair I was willing put out bands for were the Em 4s went up to 18K before being outbid by a fellow NT'r who scooped up a few diff sizes. I wouldn't be surprised if a follower NT'r won a pair.

#salute ... they are definetly swaggy in person. The last pair I was willing put out bands for were the Em 4s went up to 18K before being outbid by a fellow NT'r who scooped up a few diff sizes. I wouldn't be surprised if a follower NT'r won a pair.
Man don't remind me of those (if you're talking about his blue suede shoes.) When I was in college I had the opportunity to buy them for $5k (I REALLY REALLY LIKED THEM, plus he's my favorite rapper) I decided to pass because I couldn't justify paying that much for a pair of shoes. I wish I would have just went through with it and bought them.

*Side note* I remember I almost checked out the Eminem 2's on the old flightclub.com (the Jordan Brand one before the consignment shop.) I had them in my cart hit pay it spun for a while and then nada. I probably wasn't close at all to checking out with them, but it seemed at the time many people didn't know about them (compared to today) I was so pissed lol. 

@memphissfinest  congrats on the pickup! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom