Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by denverairforce

sorry i didn't mean to sound salty at you I know you are just trying to pass on info and it is appreciated.
nah, its cool you didnt come off that way at all.

2be15fe8a4aac16112147a58a238b220ce94b4a.jpg
This was just something quick I did, not real imaginativeand creative like most folks, thoughts?

KickJunkee: NICE! I don't know if I should hope / wait for a colored air units in the Spring, or get it over and purrcahse asap...

Sup guys...
With all the people contemplating on using either Beet red or Hot red on the ID's to make the "HeinekAM's"... I used Beet red. I know (Ithink a few pages back) there is a pic of it with hot red. Your choice... I like how mine turned out.

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

0038114.jpg

clots look really nice

eek.gif
yea i seen these on iss..i like how his red...has the splater hot red on top of it...i could do with a reg sole tho

dont know if i wanna change mine
which red is it for the check beet?

With the clots AM1, has anybody gone with the white suede instead of grey, from other posts people have said the wht suede is almost a bone like color and ifyou compare the originals, the midsole and mudguard are clearly two different colors. Feel free to reply.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Sup guys...
With all the people contemplating on using either Beet red or Hot red on the ID's to make the "HeinekAM's"... I used Beet red. I know (I think a few pages back) there is a pic of it with hot red. Your choice... I like how mine turned out.

those look nice...although the other pair definetely 'pops' more, i'm still undecided. so the bottom area is supposed to be green and not red, ifyou stay true to the 'original'? i think this allows for you to switch the lace color (if you ever choose too) more easily.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

2be15fe8a4aac16112147a58a238b220ce94b4a.jpg

This was just something quick I did, not real imaginative and creative like most folks, thoughts?
there's nothing wrong with going simple. in fact, I'm usually happier with simple pairs since I tend to wear them more often. I'd saygo for it. I just did one with purple rubber as well and I can't wait til it gets here!

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Sup guys...
With all the people contemplating on using either Beet red or Hot red on the ID's to make the "HeinekAM's"... I used Beet red. I know (I think a few pages back) there is a pic of it with hot red. Your choice... I like how mine turned out.

those look nice...although the other pair definetely 'pops' more, i'm still undecided. so the bottom area is supposed to be green and not red, if you stay true to the 'original'? i think this allows for you to switch the lace color (if you ever choose too) more easily.

-waystinthyme
in theory, the bottom is supposed to be white, where as the midsole is supposed to be green........just sayin..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Sup guys...

those look nice...although the other pair definetely 'pops' more, i'm still undecided. so the bottom area is supposed to be green and not red, if you stay true to the 'original'? i think this allows for you to switch the lace color (if you ever choose too) more easily.

-waystinthyme
in theory, the bottom is supposed to be white, where as the midsole is supposed to be green........just sayin..
wink.gif
i meant 'original' as in cris1 id's...not the sb's.

-waystinthyme

2 more weeks for my 2 pairs, at least 3 for mom dukes pair. the wait is killing me

i have two designs in my locker that im definitely going to make, and who knows how many more after the new options drop

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

got my first pair the other day, really happy with how they turned out. time to order 2 or 3 more.

Did you use mid.fog for the mudguard ?

Finally finalized all of my Christmas shopping for others and ordered my first two pairs last night. Let's see how it goes. I may come back and editw/images and a description shortly but I essentially went for a USA-styled pair for one. Unlike others, I went w/the "silver" midsole b/c I hate howthe white midsoles yellow on AM1's. I've got one pair of AM1 iD's from '05 and they've aged well w/the silver midsole so I'm hopingthese will come out looking the same.

Really dope IDs everyone... For the dudes that wore them.. How's the midsole? Any signs of craking? Thnx in advance. Peace.

That last pair I have saved in my locker. Basically how an Air U Breathe/Ben Drury AM1 ID would lay out.

They came out quite lovely.

Back
Top Bottom