Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

oh I was just testing it out, that was just the pair I clicked in my locker. I'm not planning on ordering anymore for a while. got my remade USA's andfam iD's on the way and that's gonna be all I can afford until February or later.

bak ymmij i was wondering can you tell me what color the midsole is on the bottom pair with the hot red. also the color of the swoosh if its refelctive or softsuede.. thank you very much

What about around the swoosh is it also black reflective or is it suede? And thanks for the answer very much appreciated

Gonna get some of these haha.....Scared about the mostly white pair since that's pretty much what I've returned. The beet color in these makes menervous how it looks online compared to peoples pictures just so weird that it's like regular red. I mean.....If you were making a Chicago Bulls CW, Beetwould be your color right? Just seems weird to me.

yes, beet = red, hot red = infrared. it doesn't make much sense, but that's what it is. and i think they would all come out pretty good, although Iwould say my favorite is probably "beetsilver" if you're looking for opinions. the silver upper will come out much darker and will look goodagainst the white mesh and black midsole, IMO. good luck!

I hate how light the silver suede is represented in the iD rendering.

it's pretty much the OG grey color but it's close to white on the website, so it gets tricky to picture how a design will actually look (to me, atleast)

seems like how the colors look is a pretty universal problem to nikeiD

that shoe is really growing on me, havent gotten a pair yet, but the just look comfy... i wouldnt mind the 112 joints.. you could never go wrong with a pair ofair max..

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm not an artistically creative dude. So I'm biting a lot of ya'lls designs
laugh.gif

Keep posting them
smokin.gif

Only ones on my own are the basic colorways that I've done. White/Blue/Grey
laugh.gif
, White/Grey/Green
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm not an artistically creative dude. So I'm biting a lot of ya'lls designs
laugh.gif
I bit two already
ohwell.gif
one was the official AMFAM pair, but I used the same colors as C1 only because I wanted a Volt pair, the other was fromBattleground...just a dope colorway that I couldnt pass up.

Lol I aint gonna lie, I bit several designs in here, but i haven't purchased them yet. I would have never thought of half of the cw's posted, Lol

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

(By the way, I've copied 2 designs and I don't feel bad.
laugh.gif
)

All 4 of the ID's I posted were copies haha. Just seeing the actual shoe makes me want it and then I don't want to mess it up in anyway by trying it bymyself so just been confirming it with whoever.

Sorry I bite a lot of id's
laugh.gif
I had some designs taken from me, butdon't care cuz its not like we're next door neighbors, work together or hang out together. Plus a dope colorway is a dope colorway.

just got these in, first of at least two more colorways.
pimp.gif

don't know what to do... got a $100 gift card, but can't decide on these or white.red xii's... does anyone know, or think they have an idea of,when the current options for am1's on iD will go down?

Back
Top Bottom