Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by denverairforce

johngotty i think they will look good with the grey midsole. beet sole? or black?
Beet. Yeah, I think they'll turn out okay. I'll post pics when they do arrive.

Zach, the silver midsole is not what you posted.

2jg9ro6.jpg

149xkxc.jpg

seriously considering ordering a pair, but 125?? jesus..
laugh.gif

Why isnt there a big AM 90 iD thread? Is it because of the materials? colors?

Lots of nice stuff in here though.

^I was thinking of doing these.
Just to get it right, a SILVER midsole is just a regular light grey midsole, right? It's not metallic or shiny at all?

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

seriously considering ordering a pair, but 125?? jesus..
laugh.gif

Why isnt there a big AM 90 iD thread? Is it because of the materials? colors?

Lots of nice stuff in here though.
current air max 90 id's don't have a mesh toebox...

-waystinthyme

^but the last 2 runs did and there wasn't a big thread like this. the answer to the question is because the air max 87 has not been on iD with mesh since06 or 05 , whenever they were up originally. the only other time 87's were on iD, they were denim and I think patent leather or something, totally crappymaterial selection. this is the first time you've been able to make OG colorways and use mesh since the first run.

^ word. mine as well. my first pair. will be doing at least two more. at least...
pimp.gif

After returning my first attempt at simple red/white/black CW due to the white being more of a bone and not liking the hot red reflective swoosh this is whatI've come up with. Thanks to those that shared their CW. Anyone have a favorite?

Edit: not sure why they won't show up from the nike locker

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got my refund today for the 2 pairs I sent back.
got mine Saturday...takes a little more than a week sending from Cali.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

After returning my first attempt at simple red/white/black CW due to the white being more of a bone and not liking the hot red reflective swoosh this is what I've come up with. Thanks to those that shared their CW. Anyone have a favorite?

Pics aren't working for me, can anyone else see them?

After returning my first attempt at simple red/white/black CW due to the white being more of a bone and not liking the hot red reflective swoosh this is what I've come up with. Thanks to those that shared their CW. Anyone have a favorite?

you can't link straight from the nike site, you have to download and re-host the pics somewhere else (photobucket, tinypic, right here onyuku, etc.).

Originally Posted by denverairforce

you can't link straight from the nike site, you have to download and re-host the pics somewhere else (photobucket, tinypic, right here on yuku, etc.).
or you can click copy embed...then add reply...click the little html button next to the spellcheck...paste...click the html button again.

Back
Top Bottom