Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

^^^again...anyone out of the US that cant order IDs hit me up. i have no problem helping out. Just make sure your $$ is ready!

Don't know if anyone saw this, but this is what's up for 2010.
http://theshoegame.com/ar...9D-%E2%80%93-part-3.html
Taken from theshoegame
EDIT: just saw L7OSER posts. but I'll leave it up for those who don't want to clickthe link
We broke the news to you about the Nike Air Max 1 iD returning and about the added Spring Options for this model. Now we bring you an exclusive look into the Spring options. Nike will add another 5 colors to the already available 13 on the palette. Real life pictures after the break…

The Nike iD Studio is having an interesting end year and looks to be having a promising 2010. With the introduction of the Kobe V iD to end the iD options for 2009, Nike will pick up 2010 with no rest. They will add an additional 5 color options to their current top selling iD, the Nike Air Max 1.

As of right now, the Air Max 1 iD has a palette of 13 colors in total. That will change come January 5th 2010. They will add another 5 color options, making the available total reach 18. Two of the colors will be for the 3M in Total Orange and Electric Green. One color will be for both the mesh and suede. It goes by the name of Julep. It looks like a light aqua (light tiffany teal) color. The last one will be a Marina Blue. Real nice colors to add a bit more splash to your design.

If you have a Nike iD studio near you, I strongly recommend you visit it. There you will see the samples of the AM1 and all other iD's available, with real life swatches of the materials and colors. It will also allow you to work with a Nike iD Studio rep that can help you bring your vision to life. All this at no extra cost and don't forget you get free expedited shipping for spending over $175.

So there you have it, January 5th 2010 will bring these options available online and at the Nike Town iD Studio.

first report of paint chipping off the midsole within only 3 wears, over on ISS:

smh.gif

still haven't worn my first pair yet (got 2 more on the way), but i'll be watching them like a hawk... if they chip, even after the return period,i'm gonna go in on nike to get a refund... i let it slide on the paint chipping on all my pairs of am90's i made back in '06, but not this time...it's unfortunate tho, cuz i really like the quality of these so far... i'm hoping this was an isolated thing...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

first report of paint chipping off the midsole within only 3 wears, over on ISS:

smh.gif

still haven't worn my first pair yet (got 2 more on the way), but i'll be watching them like a hawk... if they chip, even after the return period, i'm gonna go in on nike to get a refund... i let it slide on the paint chipping on all my pairs of am90's i made back in '06, but not this time... it's unfortunate tho, cuz i really like the quality of these so far... i'm hoping this was an isolated thing...
this is why im trying to use white paint on the midsoles for my IDs... i have 8 pair of AM90s that i wear in a pretty regular rotation and almostall of them have paint chipping on the midsole.. it's obnoxious but much less noticeable if the midsoles are lighter. does this happen to everyone'sAM's or do i wear mine too hard? lol

So far, i've been wanting to bite the 10th ani AM, heinekAMs, and 1 other one...
tired.gif

i'm thinking of doing this, thoughts/opinions?

The UPS guy just rang my doorbell with round one of my ID's. I went with all suede with a white reflective shoosh on the black pair and an obsidian pair togo with my others. I with I could have done an obsidian outsole to match the QS's but the option isn't available. I went with white and I am overallpleased. I wear size 13's in everything but after people started saying how they run a bit big, I went with 12.5's. They fit perfect. Now it's backto the drawing board. Many more to come. What a great way to start the week!

-Jay

Damn that's a pretty good deal finding them at the outlet. Those are the times I really wish I was still on the "mainland" instead of Hawaii.

Thanks for the compliments

HipHop - yes it is hot red, but I kinda wish that I went with beet instead since that is closer to the actual Heineken colorway.

Like RL, I did the Heiney inspired pair as well. They turned out great.

Thanks for the inspiration if I bit any of your designs, too hot to pass up!

My new IDs came in today. Very happy.

2duwhom.jpg

Clean IDs Cincy, I know you sent some back, did everything work out well?? (I think that was you)

RL - yep sent 2 pairs back (since I messed them up). Got my refund promptly.

So in total I have made 9 pairs, returned 2... leaving me with 7 pairs. Probably doing 4-5 more once these new options show up tomorrow.

You are going IN, dont blame you though. This is the best thing ever. Can't wait to see what that orange looks like!!!

Ha yessir. I wish the Orange was available for the mudgard but that isn't the case.

None the less, I will be going in again. I love the AM1, and NikeID.

Back
Top Bottom