Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by Juice8732

don't know what to do... got a $100 gift card, but can't decide on these or white.red xii's... does anyone know, or think they have an idea of, when the current options for am1's on iD will go down?
nothing has been said about the current options going down, or when they will go down, but there has been talk about new options coming up at somepoint in 2010....

Originally Posted by Juice8732

don't know what to do... got a $100 gift card, but can't decide on these or white.red xii's... does anyone know, or think they have an idea of,
when the current options for am1's on iD will go down?

I'd definitely go for the AM1 but that's cause I missed out on the last run. Just ordered a couple more pairs can't wait!

just got these in today.....bit these from Battleground03. Had to do it!
vg4d38.jpg

One of my pairs came in today, but I'm having a hard time uploading pictures onto yuku. Is there a limit of how many pics you can upload a day? I willeventually post my shoes.

Shaun - nice pair homie. My pair will be here soon (they are in AK), I had to bite too. Ha.

My 3 other pairs just shipped so they should be here with in a week or so.

Funny how my first run of 5 pairs shipped together and now all of the new ones are coming separate.

I love em...def one of the best IDs Ive seen....big ups to BG03!

should have like 3 more pairs this week
nerd.gif

I guess my pics were too big, so had to resize them. I'm still waiting for my other pair to come in.

With Flash:
10d35189ea44647b1bf804c2a90fafdf71ebd64.jpg

Without Flash:
f75252eea56bf1720aaad12c88dd8df44a48ee5.jpg

just bit of jeff & ordered a pair of those purple 1's
pimp.gif
and (hateto get off topic but) made up a green AM90.. eager to see how this one turns out.

greens.jpg

Just sent in for two pairs. I cant wait to see how they come out! Will post flicks when they arrive. I tried to make some colorways I havent seen on here yetbefore I start ripping off some of these other dope colorways that are on here!

Hey Chris...if you don't want all those GCs, I'd have no problem if you sent one my way.
laugh.gif

i just ordered a few pairs, but i will probably make a bears inspired pair with the new options. since the orange is reflective only ill probably just use iton the swoosh, and hopefully the outsole. we'll see if all the colors are able to be used on the outsole though, i thought it was kinda odd we cant usemidnight fog or obsidian right now.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hey Chris...if you don't want all those GCs, I'd have no problem if you sent one my way.
laugh.gif

Ha let me think about that one.
yeah dude, just hit me up when you're ready
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by monase

i'm lovin all these ID's! wish we could have an ID studio here in Manila

if you need assistance let me know....just have your $$ ready.

Originally Posted by monase

i'm lovin all these ID's! wish we could have an ID studio here in Manila
Tell me about it... they have ID studios in Beijing, Shanghai and TianJin... but none here in HK...
frown.gif

I guess thats a good thing... I'd go broke

Back
Top Bottom