Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

NotoriusWES, you aqua eaters are
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][/color][/color]

see, this colorway looks so good right here, but the toe of the shoe in the rendering is completely misrepresented. here's what the renderings SHOULD looksomething like if they were to match what you actually receive:

2822516e514c3cbaadcaa152b265b83362b3451.jpg

maybe i'm just really picky, but it's disappointing to me that they didn't address this issue. my green pattas look great, I don't know whythey can't use the same shape on the iDs. here's my USA's, probably going back, but I'm still contemplating keeping this pair since everythingelse is good quality on them:

toe:

^^^ doesn't even look that bad to me, could be completely different in person though..

i never recieved my pair of id's that i ordered when i get my refund i might just have to make these usa's instead...they look so nice

I don't see the reason to complain, personally.

Sure it's not exactly like the original shape, but the quality is on point.

Dont like the shape = don't order

if it were so simple as "don't like the shape = don't order", I wouldn't, but seeing as how I've ordered 4 pairs myself already andeach one was shaped differently and had different flaws, it's hard to know what you're going to get. thanks for the tip though.
eyes.gif

I guess I just got lucky on the 12 pairs I have ordered... I may just be a little more forgiving also. Either way, you should be happy with them and if youaren't then by all means send them back.

I can see it and I understand it...but how does it really affect wearing the shoes? Or even the overall look of the shoe unless someone's dead on top ofthem, eyeballing them?

One of my pairs should be coming in late this week/early next. No note on when the other will arrive yet. After they get here, I'm going to grab two more.

^^ rayguns home...nice =)

i really need to order some stash inspired ones...soooo tempting

Thanks for the kind words!

Here are three more I'd like to share...

af7oqu.jpg

AJIV

ilinls.jpg

Undefeated

1547ytk.jpg

Undefeated

^Nice

I'm ordering my Heineken IDs this afternoon. Beet red is preferred over the Hot red? Trying to get it as close as possible to varsity red

yes use beet red if you want varsity red. just look on the last page where I posted my USA's, all the red is beet.

cincyb/gotty - yeah I hear ya I'm just really picky. it doesn't affect wearing the shoe at all. it affects the visual aesthetic of the shoe on the footthough, makes them look more blocky, less sleek, less like a running sneaker. I can see the difference just looking in the mirror, but I'm just trying toget over it, haha. I can definitely notice the difference right away when compared to a pair of 87's from '03-'06. hell, even compared to the greenpattas there's an obvious difference in the toe shape. but like I said, I'm pretty happy with the overall quality of this particular pair. I thinkI'm going to keep them. real USA's will cost me twice as much as these, so it's good enough for now.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I guess I just got lucky on the 12 pairs I have ordered... I may just be a little more forgiving also. Either way, you should be happy with them and if you aren't then by all means send them back.
damn 12 pairs?!? i need to get in on at least a couple pairs soon

Are people making OG like colorways using silver or midnight fog for the quarter? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom