Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

got mine in today....they look soo good in person man......the sole is red btw

am002.jpg

Originally Posted by jcliz

Are people making OG like colorways using silver or midnight fog for the quarter? Thanks in advance.
silver, but you know that already bro.
laugh.gif

Here is my AM1 ID collection so far, enjoy! 5 more pairs are on there way... And I'm sure there will be many more to follow.

^^^ DAMN CINCY . All them pairs looking
pimp.gif

and there is MORE TO COME.... I cant wait to see more
nerd.gif

Very nice iDs homie

Thanks Rico,

Yep 5 more. NikeID is draining me right now ha. F it, you only live once. I would rather spend money on IDs than most of the recent releases.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Yep 5 more. NikeID is draining me right now ha. F it, you only live once. I would rather spend money on IDs than most of the recent releases.

That's exactly how I'm looking @ it. But I'm also trying not to overload the closet w/the same model so I think I'll stop myself @ 5-6. Goodpicks you've got there though.

Very nice am1's everyone, have 2 pairs that are being made right now and will probably have to order at least 3 to 4 more pairs.

For those that have return your ids by shipping them back to nike, is it as simple as printing the label, tape to the box, drop off at the post office, andwait for money on credit card. And after you dropped it off at the post office, how long did it take before you got your money back. Thanks.

just a head's up guys, about the hot red looking more orange in real life...

online:
4250750626_dee4797ed5_o.png

real life:
4249891777_41565f18cd_o.jpg

then look how close that hot red is the orange i used on these 90's a few years ago:
4249891423_6525ddb176_o.jpg

makes me wonder how different these am1's would be with orange instead of hot red...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Then why does the hot red on other IDs actually look hot red?

Are you sure they didn't just replace your hot red with orange by mistake? The orange/navy/gray combo looks nice though.

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Then why does the hot red on other IDs actually look hot red?

Are you sure they didn't just replace your hot red with orange by mistake? The orange/navy/gray combo looks nice though.

maybe... we'll see when i re-order them...

nerd.gif
DID THEY CHANGED THE OPTIONS SO YOU CANT CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE BOTTOM!!! I CAN ONLY GET BLACK BUT WANT IT TO BE HOT RED
nerd.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jkjordan

For those that have return your ids by shipping them back to nike, is it as simple as printing the label, tape to the box, drop off at the post office, and wait for money on credit card. And after you dropped it off at the post office, how long did it take before you got your money back. Thanks.

yep, that simple....takes about a week and a half.

cincybcats22 wrote:

all of em are dope...but this one is
smokin.gif
is that stadium green?

sdub I have been thinking about that... cause buying all these sneakers with my reg check is no bueno

cool....another pair that will be added to the locker
smh.gif
I need a second job just to fund an ID habbit.

Back
Top Bottom