Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

i wish it was the same now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

seems like i never posted these

6j33wz.jpg

that was the boot leather for the grey portions, it's "ok" i wouldn't choose it again if iwas given the choice though!

is this SOLE available on NikeID???

Originally Posted by gueser

that was the boot leather for the grey portions, it's "ok" i wouldn't choose it again if iwas given the choice though!

yea, if you do a pair of AM90s and save the mto your locker, then go back and edit them you will have more options... current soles, gumsoles, boot leather, etc..

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

Originally Posted by gueser

yea, if you do a pair of AM90s and save the mto your locker, then go back and edit them you will have more options... current soles, gumsoles, boot leather, etc..

Not working for me...I also tried adding them to cart and editing from there.

I tried to pull a Never Wear Them and mimic his Kobeezy Kobe IV's in Air Max's
2ppn282.jpg

2nrqbnr.jpg

Bored and fighting with the lady lead to me making a McFly CW

r9lz0m.jpg

Carrington, I'm feeling the pair on the bottom man

The top two, you can whip something up better than those fam.

Here are some of the reigning Slam Dunk Contest Champion's, Nate Robinson, pairs

2nv4a2t.jpg

akzevs.jpg

id9krm.jpg

10y3t5g.jpg

The red pair has a "GRANDTHEFT" "RONDO" iD lol

Anyone do an AM1 iD? Is the mesh the classic version or that new crap seen here:

nike-wms-am1-greyspice-03.jpg

Also, what anyone know what extra options are available when you iD via appointment? I was told a list of options but kinda forget 'em lol.

EDIT

Scrap the AM1...it's that weird new mesh. Me no likey.

Goin with the Amsterdam AM90!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Here are some of the reigning Slam Dunk Contest Champion's, Nate Robinson, pairs

2nv4a2t.jpg

akzevs.jpg

id9krm.jpg

10y3t5g.jpg

The red pair has a "GRANDTHEFT" "RONDO" iD lol
Is that what "utility orange" supposed to look like on the finished product in the second pic???
nerd.gif

JHK: I've been reading repeatedly that the 90iDs' quality is not up to par with the AM1iD. (Kanye shrug)

DD: That's definitely Red...

The blue and orange pair??? It looks like a highlighter orange to me.... reason i ask is cuz that looks nothing like the dull !$! orange available on nikeid

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

JHK: I've been reading repeatedly that the 90iDs' quality is not up to par with the AM1iD. (Kanye shrug)

DD: That's definitely Red...

Hmm...i'm iDing something similar to that tonal black/royal/gum sole pair and I like what I see in terms of quality. I really like the Stash but leather toe-box is a no-go for me.

Just some designs I came up with

haven't pulled the trigger, feel free to use them if you like them.

52ezih.jpg

avn3pi.jpg

1fv713.jpg

Has anyone done the "Kid Robot" version of the AM90's??

if so can you post pics or pm me. I really would like to knw how the "Voltage Cherry" comes out.

Back
Top Bottom