Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Translucent soles = yellowed over time 
sick.gif
.... No Thanks!

34936df76842664fbf738ad845f27af3eb62b371_r.png

Ray - dope Spurs design
Austin - sick carpe diem design

I want to do 2 or 3 more but I have to see how the new shape looks first. The rendering makes them look off

Here's one I did from the last options

117604m.jpg

Austin: On point!

Fuser: Nice, Sir! I wonder if I could still get the pairs from last season's options in my cart made?

KimChee: I think a colored liner would set those off more.

Here's what the crinkled patent may look like...

!B-6np7!CWk~%24(KGrHqUOKowEy+jC1ZsBBM-CeRG4y!~~0_3.JPG

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Austin: On point!

Fuser: Nice, Sir! I wonder if I could still get the pairs from last season's options in my cart made?

KimChee: I think a colored liner would set those off more.

Here's what the crinkled patent may look like...

!B-6np7!CWk~%24(KGrHqUOKowEy+jC1ZsBBM-CeRG4y!~~0_3.JPG

i've seen some womens shoes with that crinkled patent leather, really looks nothing like that, and how they have it on the id site

Does anyone know how long each colors last?
I slept on the green color way now im bummed.............

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Im stuck on these 3 designs not sure which way I like better...any feedback would be appreciated....

that one.

assuming that's a white swoosh, it looks better imo.

upon another look tho it could be reflective white or silver... whichever it is, i like it better than your other two.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

THESE DO NOT BELONG TO ME.

Courtesy of Mk, nickelism, VAMAN, bellinzono and Vagant

i made both of these the other night and ordered b4 they changed the options. looking forward to getting them. tho now, with the new options, that stash colorway is possible (just a deeper royal blue and a lighter grey), but with mesh, so i might re-do them...

but wow, i'm liking the new 90 options (with theexception of that new iD on the back, not a fan of that at all, and ifyou leave the nike air logo it's muted, which i don't like either)...got a couple things in the works.

and i'm gonna do some 95's i've wanted to do for a hot minute.

a lavender and a pool color option on thelaceloops, air units, and swoosh on the 95's would be a really goodlook. hope they add those later.

now if they'd get rid of that wack #%# $*+$ on 87's and get back toreal mesh and some better colors... eh, actually, i'm glad they aren'tright now, cuz i'd be even more broke.

I was on NikeID last night, and the trail woven mesh and boot leather was an option on the AM1. I went today, and those options were gone.

????????????

I know they are studio exclusives, but are there limited times that they will be available online like last night?

yea i noticed they had those plus the crepe sole on the website too. only thing i can think is that they were changing up the options and had leftovers of those materials so they made them available to get rid of them. i doubt Nike is just making them available at certain secret times just to @#$% with people.

anyone know if "reflective accent" on the new AM90 options on iD means those pieces are actually reflective material?

i didn't even read that until just now... really hoping it's not actually reflective material.

Back
Top Bottom