Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Also, what anyone know what extra options are available when you iD via appointment? I was told a list of options but kinda forget 'em lol.

EDIT

Scrap the AM1...it's that weird new mesh. Me no likey.

Goin with the Amsterdam AM90!

the extra options are boot leather - black, gray, obsidian, brown, or maple.

and like.. 4 or 5 different colors of pinstripe.. black/white, gray/blue, brown/tan, obsidian/white.. i forget the rest.

My ID's are coming very soon will post pics when I get em but for now bored and put something together
20u5xsg.jpg

IM A LIL UPSET AT MY UTILITY ORANGE AM 1'S I MADE...

ON TOP OF THAT I GOT A #18 WRITTEN ON MINE WITH A SILVER MARKER...PICS TO POST LATER.

Originally Posted by KVN

Glad to see another big footer here! Here is my Air Max 1 ID collection. Peep the flickr for more angles:

My Nike AM 1 ID collection by KVN31, on Flickr

those un-clots don't have the 3m material do they?

either way this collection is sick!! . I love it

The ones above the blue ones are so unique.. reminds me of the skunk sb a little bit... i think ima do that with a purple swoosh

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IM A LIL UPSET AT MY UTILITY ORANGE AM 1'S I MADE...

ON TOP OF THAT I GOT A #18 WRITTEN ON MINE WITH A SILVER MARKER...PICS TO POST LATER.

That would be greatly appreciated! I'm on the verge of ordering two AM1s.

HERE'S MY UTILITY ORANGE AM'1s

I SORTA REGRET GETTING THIS CW CUZ IT RESEMBLE MY QS RED PAIR BUT I STILL LIKE EM THEY WERE A GIFT...OH YEA AND CHECK OUT THE "18" SOMEONE WROTE ON THEM..NORMALLY I WOULD HAVE SENT THEM BACK BUT THEY WERE A GIFT SO IM NOT GONNA BOTHER.

New opts are up! Different palette with the same mesh but with additions of "cracked patent" and translucent soles...

Some obviously inspired ones
embarassed.gif
20gzeqo.jpg

2mpgcqw.jpg

2v2cowz.jpg

fcspec.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

New opts are up! Different palette with the same mesh but with additions of "cracked patent" and translucent soles...

Some obviously inspired ones
embarassed.gif
Just to carry on ILLustRAYt's inspired designs, here's my crack at the Air Jordan XI BRED's.

I'm gonna have to get creative to get these on account Nike doesn't accept Canadian credit cards.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom