Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Big UP to F89 for the info!

AM1 w/ "Studio Exclusive" opts
http://nikeid.nike.com/ni...237843088&size=false

AM90 w/ "Studio Exclusive" opts
http://nikeid.nike.com/ni...237843075&size=false
I JUST saw this post 2 nights ago, and ended up ordering 3 pairs of am1 ID's with these options.  
Didn't know if the order would go through or not, but it most def took my funds! 

Ended up going with my own ACG pack with some boot leather hits and the trail woven mesh... I'll post pics once I get em in! 

^^^
When I tried that other option link a few weeks ago it didn't let me order them.

Glad its working now, might have to buy a pair now.

Latest iD I had to dub.

Does anyone know if white mesh is still an opition at the actual ID stores? I hate that it's gone, but that's what I get for waiting.

here's a pair I did at 21 Mercer a couple weeks ago with the grey boot leather on the mudguard.
very happy with how these came out
wadaone.jpg

the ids look great wada7

But does anyone know when they will be updated on Nikeid. Not having white mesh and no white mud guard (other then crinkled patent) is killing me. Really want a white based shoe for summer.

NEW OPTION PREVIEW UP! Available for purchase on 7/20.

Includes; Denim, Suede, Sport Mesh (3 colors) and Gum outsoles!

zjhv9d.png

264ovoj.png

2ch3mvt.png

1196irt.png

25fqfch.png

2h4gtjs.png

fa67w4.png

28a6x6x.png

1zouuc6.png

wmhu9c.png

Considering one or two of the above. I need to see how the Sapphire Blue Denim & Binary Blue look on samples first though...

Some pretty dope designs up there.... you can sure make a lot of the patta styles with these new options! 
Looks like I know whats gonna take up most of my day 
tongue.gif

Anyone have a link to the AM1 page? They don't have it up on the site right now

am i alone in preferring the sole being broken up into two color pieces like the options from last year?

^^^
YES! I wish they took off that SOLID sole and let us get 2 colors in it.

SOLID RED UPPER

BOBBITO AF

SOLID PURPLE

ATMOS

STASH

POORMANPATTAS

Haven't been in here in a while, I see denim is coming out soon.... means I can finally "obtain" a pair of these pattas:

800_2123937631083805637.jpg

pimp.gif

Wish they had dark purple denim though for these:

5904b_PattaPurpleDenimAM11.jpg

frown.gif

Don't know how long they've been up, but I love the options they have up for blazers right now.

A lot of potential for good designs.
I'm gunna make some denim AM1s after I see pics of some actual shoes

^^^ 
Sounds like they're going to offer a Premium and Regular like they do with the dunk iD. I hate that and wish they'd offer the whole deal with the price going  up by what you add on, similar to what they did with the Trainer with the sole options raising the price if you put the 360 sole on it.

Question
Let's say I wanna make some id kicks, but don't have the money right now. 

Does Nike release info one how long the current options/materials/colors will be availible?

If it matters, I'm talking about AM1s, AM90s, and Blazers. I want a pair of each

Does anyone know, or can you point me in the direction to get this info?

They usually change it up with the seasons. This stuff is the Fall 11 options coming in since they won't go live until the 20th of July. I saw a list of all sorts of stuff coming at the end of September posted on here on the 180 thread.

Back
Top Bottom