Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Has anyone been to an ID Studio lately? I'm really interested in what different options they have for the 1's compared to whats on site. Specifically with the sole (only clear on the site).

Thanks for the kind words!

Sz12: Here's a pic I saved of a Tiff-inspired pair (not mine). I would definitely opt for the suede over the crinkled patent
33oi6va.jpg

BigPunoy: Here are the "Studio Exclusive" options. They offer Trail Woven Mesh (Stiff Canvas), Boot Leather and a Crepe Sole.
http://nikeid.nike.com/ni...246123332&size=false

Ray, 
What color did you use on the heel?  Was that "alarming"?  Great looking shoe regardless, did you end up with a diff set of laces other than the black?

And did you PS those red carpets? I like the vision here of putting your own touches on the ID. 

If you do pull the trigger on those, you gotta post up pics of the end result! 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks for the kind words!

Sz12: Here's a pic I saved of a Tiff-inspired pair (not mine). I would definitely opt for the suede over the crinkled patent
33oi6va.jpg

BigPunoy: Here are the "Studio Exclusive" options. They offer Trail Woven Mesh (Stiff Canvas), Boot Leather and a Crepe Sole.
http://nikeid.nike.com/ni...246123332&size=false
Is that mineral blue? looks much different from the pic online but I would be glad if thats the final production color. 

STS: Thanks, Sir! I actually opted for a "." in Alarming, then I applied a Jumbo Neon Pink Swoosh over it. Here's more pics.
swbfpc.png

27wuf85.png

I opted for a set of Alarming and Mineral Blue laces, as Black ones are easier to acquire.

As, for the Red Carpet pair... it is a PS. I'm not sure if I'll order it because of the Crinkled Patent for the mudguard. If it were leather, they would be a definite order. Plus, I still need to practice applying paint / dye to nubuck for the outlined Swoosh.

MJRM: Yep, that's Mineral Blue.

STS: Thanks, Sir! I actually opted for a "." in Alarming, then I applied a Jumbo Neon Pink Swoosh over it. Here's more pics.

I opted for a set of Alarming and Mineral Blue laces, as Black ones are easier to acquire.

As, for the Red Carpet pair... it is a PS. I'm not sure if I'll order it because of the Crinkled Patent for the mudguard. If it were leather, they would be a definite order. Plus, I still need to practice applying paint / dye to nubuck for the outlined Swoosh.

MJRM: Yep, that's Mineral Blue.
Thanks for the reply. I will be using that Mineral Blue in a OG style White/grey set up soon. 
Where did you come across the embroidered swoosh? 

Originally Posted by Zach13g

nice job on the south beach AM's ^ very clean.

not a am1 but I just got these in.
Great job on these Zach!  How do you feel about the leather?  I know some here expressed mixed feelings about em, but I think it adds alot of character to the shoe in this instance. Is the mesh on these of the softer variety as opposed to the more 'hard' ballistic mesh?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Great job on these Zach!  How do you feel about the leather?  I know some here expressed mixed feelings about em, but I think it adds alot of character to the shoe in this instance. Is the mesh on these of the softer variety as opposed to the more 'hard' ballistic mesh?
thanks, I like the boot leather, its not something you would normally see on a AM so it makes them more unique.
& yes the mesh on the 90 id's is the softer type, not like the current AM 1 option.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by sneakerst

thanks, I like the boot leather, its not something you would normally see on a AM so it makes them more unique.
& yes the mesh on the 90 id's is the softer type, not like the current AM 1 option.
Bah.. went to bite off ya and saw they dont have these options up nemore.  ah well... gonna have to store it in the memory bank now. 
tongue.gif

Seriously thinking about copping a pair of these, pretty satisfied with the way these came out. but cant really decide between the grey or the white midsole. advice is greatly appreciated
Inspiration

pigeon.jpg

Ray - dope SB iDs, possible small nike swoosh added to the front side area

Zach - clean UNDFTD 90s

Some possible designs I'm considering. Blue is my favorite color thus the Stash inspired design is always one of my favorite to play with.

feedback is welcomed

2l8c5eq.jpg

I've previously made an AM 90 stash design that turned out great with the expection of the leather toebox, that's why I have an itching to make these.
34dh4yv.jpg

^ i just made some stash inspired 90's... will post pix soon...

but hey guys, just need a lil' lace advice, can't make my mind up. picked up these '06 iD's recently, which laces you like best?

5713641805_74a3dab187_z.jpg

5714202614_8db72171d0_z.jpg

Dev: Grey Midsoles without a doubt!

I wanted to share my revamped iD labels.
sbqwk7.png

Haha I thought I was the only one who did that, props tho cause those labels are sick, mine arent nearly as nice but for some reason I felt compelled to do it. These are my older boxes...

2uo18j9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom