Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

all i want to do is make some south beaches am1s and im good lol
Here ya go. lol
23wmv87.jpg

I don't care much for lebron either but love the south beach inspired am 1 Ids I seen a couple of pages back with icey soles but now all Nike Id has is damn denim

Originally Posted by mints

^^^ 
Sounds like they're going to offer a Premium and Regular like they do with the dunk iD. I hate that and wish they'd offer the whole deal with the price going  up by what you add on, similar to what they did with the Trainer with the sole options raising the price if you put the 360 sole on it.
Yeah. They'll offer the previewed AM1s with the Denim, etc as the standard version, and the Premium version will be the Hyperfuse AM1.

Yeah, I would have liked to have done a shoe with all those options, too (honestly, might be a little overwhelming) maybe for like the 10/15th anniversary have EVERY single option ever made available!!

Wishful thinking, I know.

looks like the Denim options are up for order. Anyone know if they will be changing the options on the 20th? I don't want to order them today and have gum soles added or something...

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

looks like the Denim options are up for order. Anyone know if they will be changing the options on the 20th? I don't want to order them today and have gum soles added or something...

They do have gum soles I believe... unless it changed since I saw em last. 

i see that you still can't make the soft suede in turquoise blue ! ( south beach lebron kinda blue ) smh, i guess you still can't make south beaches like you use to be able to instead they only have denim in that blue smh

For some reason Nike removed the Tech Grey colorway from the Large & Small Graphic Nubuck option on the AM90.  I designed a pair on 8/2 & went to buy them today it's saying that option is no longer available? Anyone hear why they took it down? The rest of the colorways are still available for that option, very odd...

This pick was posted on SN & then days later Tech Grey is gone...

downloadfile-570x847.jpg

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by El Bro

Im so glad the regular mesh is back up. Will be ordering soon. Woohoo!

The regular mesh is back? Is sport mesh the same as the old mesh?
It sure looks like it.  Definitely not that crap they were passing off as mesh earlier this year.  

Yeah, I ended up returning all the pairs I made with that crappy mesh as soon as I saw they returned to regular mesh. Can't wait for my new orders to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom