Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

NVM
smh.gif

Yeah, AM1's fit a half-size big. It's not just ID's, but in general, like any of the ones that dropped this past year fit a little big, so ahalf-size down fits perfect, IMO.

thanks for the replies guys...i guess il just order 1 at first...as a 12.5 before i order a bunch in one size

According to a member on "the other site" there will be additional color changes, as well as the Spring options.

This should get interesting. I am going to be BROKE.

I thought about the clots after someone posted em, but they wouldnt be the same with the reflective and you cant duplicate them close enough. Id rather dosomething else.....

damn homie...9 pairs. thats with these options...you better hope they dont put up some better options haha.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I thought about the clots after someone posted em, but they wouldnt be the same with the reflective and you cant duplicate them close enough. Id rather do something else.....

I think the clots Cris and Supreme Clientele made look good, not exactly the original clots but they still look good as hell, I'm gonna pull the trigger ona pair.

RL Treyce wrote:
Originally Posted by s dubl

I thought about the clots after someone posted em, but they wouldnt be the same with the reflective and you cant duplicate them close enough. Id rather do something else.....

I think the clots Cris and Supreme Clientele made look good, not exactly the original clots but they still look good as hell, I'm gonna pull the trigger on a pair.

I want to order a pair, but I also want to wait it out on the CLOTS. I dont want them to add better options later to make the 2009ID CLOTS look more like theog drop. The ones Cris and SC did, did come out looking NICE tho.....

I guess Ill just wait and see.

went to a niketown and looked at the color swatches available for am1 id's and worker showed me a teal like colored mesh option, i think its calledjuleep(sp) available for spring

i was wondering if the mesh is white or silver on the "neon" air max light? trying to make on as close of possible. thanks

Back
Top Bottom