Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

Congrats to those who copped. I could forget finding a size US 10 after even the 10 person in that queue!!!

Peace
F Sharp005

cubanbeee wrote:
Funny how there was supposed to be 248 pairs.. now, I'm not that stupid to NOT know how it works.. i.e. hook ups, early sales, etc..
Thing is, after roughly #90 in line, there were NO sizes above a US 8.. and doing the math, you mean to tell me that there's 100 pairs of size 8 and under? so the people with 2, 3, 4, 6 pairs.. well, whatever... and before anybody gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not one bit salty about it, just my .02, and observations on how it went down.
Congrats to everyone that managed to get a pair.
B
The same happens here as well.
Lots of backdoor deals all the time with QS and TZ releases
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

some pics of the line-up of nearly 150 people:

anyone know how cold it would be to campout by the canal's in amsterdam ?
i know being there some 14 times and most times in the winter the cold in holland is no joke

are there more pics from time campout ?

Me i rather be camping out at the coffeeshops
pimp.gif

BTW what store is this ?

i know its a patta shoe

but that dont look like patta the shop

the burgundy parra am1's are dropping as a patta only release in march.. or so i've heard..

I hope I am wrong, but it looks like a Mercer exclusive. Already called there too and they said no shipping until 12/26. They'll be long gone by then.
mad.gif

is Mercer open on xmas eve? if not, then they will only be on sale for a day since they should be closed on xmas day. they said they got a lot of pairs. maybesome of us out-of-towners will get lucky on 12/26...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Greens dropping at 21 Mercer tomorrow Sizes 8- 14
Thanks for the info...too bad I'm in Cali.

I need one of those big sizes bad

Back
Top Bottom