Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

I was at 21 mercer today. biggest size left was a 10 around 5pm in the green and they were $110. They had some sizes left in the purple ones too. I still needa 13 in the greens. got there too late.

The black joints don't even look that dope to me. Same for all the other pairs except the green joints. I got some sick ID's on the way, so I'm nottripping off these.

smh.gif
If only I got into NY earlier..

got my size 13 from Mercer on its way to me in Cali as we speak...cool peeps on this board.

Dang...wish I could have had someone grab one of those 14's for me...

No NY connects FTL

Originally Posted by s dubl

got my size 13 from Mercer on its way to me in Cali as we speak...cool peeps on this board.

Sdubl - Glad you got your pair man.

Wish I was able to get one
frown.gif

Just got the green ones from 21 Mercer, they had sz 9 for anyone interested. Yes, they are taking phone orders.

^If you're a 9, I saw someone selling a pair in the buy/sell forum for $120 shipped.

does anybody know if china still have these in stores? a friend just went back and maybe he can pick up a pair for me.

quality/materials on these are bananas....
2gxo074.jpg

great shoe, glad to have em!

I love the white/ greens, they sold out in a 9.5??

I was following these shoes for the longest time but stopped because I figured they weren't actually going to release in the U.S. Are the purple onesreleasing in the U.S. also? or did they already.

Back
Top Bottom