Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

Originally Posted by s dubl

quality/materials on these are bananas....

great shoe, glad to have em!
SDUB........I can picture you know:
laugh.gif

snoop-dogg-crip-walk-c-walk-picture.jpg

..............materials are beyond bananas !!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Did the black release also come with a pair of white laces?

they originally come with white laces. black is extra. material is on the black ones is 10x better than the previous releases. hence the higher retail price(200 euros retail)

^Not entirely true. They cost that much due to taxes imposed by the EU.
Both the greens and blue were sold in Europe for 150EUR and for $110 in the U.S.

Couldn't find any size 9 in the corduroys for $60 but Mercer has a 10.

If anyone could help out with 8.5-9.5 LMK.

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Did the black release also come with a pair of white laces?
Yes they did.
If that's the case,
pimp.gif

The white laces made the courduroy Pattas look 10x better.

I can imagine the black pair looking beastly with the complimenting swoosh and midsole.

I'm a size 9... Just giving a heads up... ya know.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Couldn't find any size 9 in the corduroys for $60 but Mercer has a 10.

If anyone could help out with 8.5-9.5 LMK.

I've been trying to call the 21 Mercer store but no one is picking up. What number are you calling?

anyone know of any other NT or select stores with the patta's (green or courds) for sale?

thanks

Or anyone have the product code of each so I can search it using nikefind.

i got a sz 10 im letting go for retail in case any NT'ers missed out... i thought i could fit into it but its too big

*** im talking about the navy cords...

wow I have been trying to get the greens in a 12 for too long and I missed this info.. very very dissapointed

^11.5-12's seem to be very rare in these. Runners are always difficult to come by for bigger sizes.

If anyone is considering copping from those spots overseas spots...its a little pricey, but you won't regret it. Quality is on point with the white/greens(Blue Cords too). The suede on them is sooo soft. Mesh is thick, but soft, overall great job by Nike/Patta on these.

Also I haven't checked for about a week, but the blue cords weren't going for too much on ebay...some people were picking em up at NTs for like $60?

Originally Posted by s dubl

If anyone is considering copping from those spots overseas spots...its a little pricey, but you won't regret it. Quality is on point with the white/greens (Blue Cords too). The suede on them is sooo soft. Mesh is thick, but soft, overall great job by Nike/Patta on these.

Also I haven't checked for about a week, but the blue cords weren't going for too much on ebay...some people were picking em up at NTs for like $60?

Dang that means the greens wont be dropping anywhere else in the US I take it then right?

Back
Top Bottom