Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

Originally Posted by s dubl

Also I haven't checked for about a week, but the blue cords weren't going for too much on ebay...some people were picking em up at NTs for like $60?

yea, NTNY and 21 mercer had em on clearance
smokin.gif

Looking for a 11.5-12. I saw em online at Patta's site in a 12 but its 150 euros and with the shipping/tax its gonna be crazy. From what everyone is sayin,the quality on these are on point.

Anyone know where to scoop on the white/chlorophylls? Please let me know...I slept hoard on those.

Got all excited thinking there was gonna be some new info on the black pair......guess not
ohwell.gif

Rico & Kickz - I thought you guys had at least one of the CW's? If it makes things easier and you come across a 1/2 size smaller than your regularsize...I suggest you snag.
I had to snag a 11.5 in a certain CW
happy.gif
Fits perfect!

Sup NT
I wasn't going to start a new thread for these, but i just wanted to give you guys a heads up, and revive the old thread....

My good people at www.WESTNYC.com  just told me they miraculously came up w/ a shipment of about 60+ pairs ranging from 9-12 i got my 2 10.5's and a 12 for a fellow NTer on lock already so i'm good
They're going for $125, and YES THEY DO PHONE ORDERS for you guys not in NYC....just so there's no confusion the Patta Air Max 1 they received is the one below not the Parra/Patta TZ collab that released at Mercer...I know a lot of people missed out on these the first time around so here's a chance to scoop them ***DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE***
nike-air-max-1-patta-pair-1.jpg

No doubt Jordancrazy16 glad to help

they have a nice size 12 run too they got about 7 or 8 pairs
same w/ the 10.5's there are like 7 pairs

Good luck!

I almost want to call and get another pair of those, but I don't want to be greedy. Best AM1, I managed to get a hold of last year.

Back
Top Bottom