Nike Air Max 1 Premium “Crepeâ€

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

What material is the toe box made of? The white pair sold quick on NDC.

RL, The toebox is a heavy duty almost raw denim like fabric... If i remmeber correctly its the same material that will be on those ACG AM1's we saw a lil while back. 
Am I the only one that is hesitant to take the plastic wrap off the sole?  I think all clear soles/gum soles should come this way.. 

i'm hesitant as well...i can just imagine how nasty it'll get without the wrap
I wore my pair today and yes the bottoms get real dirty.  They are black like the bottoms of grocery store feet.  If you get upset over things like the yellowing of clear soles this shoe will drive you insane.  I still love them though.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

What material is the toe box made of? The white pair sold quick on NDC.

RL, The toebox is a heavy duty almost raw denim like fabric... If i remmeber correctly its the same material that will be on those ACG AM1's we saw a lil while back. 
Am I the only one that is hesitant to take the plastic wrap off the sole?  I think all clear soles/gum soles should come this way.. 

i'm hesitant as well...i can just imagine how nasty it'll get without the wrap
I wore my pair today and yes the bottoms get real dirty.  They are black like the bottoms of grocery store feet.  If you get upset over things like the yellowing of clear soles this shoe will drive you insane.  I still love them though.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif

white pair is nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

laugh.gif

white pair is nice
smokin.gif

f'ing FNL just cancelled my order on the black pair.  like 3 days after i ordered. and they had a FSR when i ordered, now only size 10
mad.gif

f'ing FNL just cancelled my order on the black pair.  like 3 days after i ordered. and they had a FSR when i ordered, now only size 10
mad.gif

My finishline order shipped today, looking forward to getting my white pair in. Hopefully I can get a pair of the black ones at some other point since it seems like I missed my chance on those.

My finishline order shipped today, looking forward to getting my white pair in. Hopefully I can get a pair of the black ones at some other point since it seems like I missed my chance on those.

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

Originally Posted by daaznfella

fsr on sneaker.st of the blacks for $80 shipped and no tax!

http://sneaker.st/index.p...oduct&product_id=909

thanks for that post.  just picked up a 13 to make up for the one FNL screwed me out of.. and saved another $5 so it's good 
glasses.gif

and that's what the NT staff are here to do, to help each other out 
wink.gif

but i hope they get the white ones too....i should inquire with them...

thanks for that post.  just picked up a 13 to make up for the one FNL screwed me out of.. and saved another $5 so it's good 
glasses.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

wink.gif

I want to say in the next couple of days... 
wink.gif

glasses.gif

wink.gif

I want to say in the next couple of days... 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom