=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

2k I may have to be out there wit you my dude
i'm gonna be out there too...you still got my # from that whole 1/2 cent fiasco I went thru?

From what I've read on CT, size run is too small, numbers are too limited, price is too high.

Officially giving up on these, good luck to the rest of y'all.

heard mercer won't have them on the 13th either....only patta dropping on the 13th
frown.gif

Mar 8 · Parra x Patta x Nike Air Max 1 TZ – Release Info

parra_am1_footbed.jpg

After having released five Nike Air Max(im) 1s and showed off two more between them for a total of seven, how could Dutch street scene staples Parra and Patta top what they did in 2009?  Look above for an answer in the form of one of the hottest ’87s, maybe ever.  The Parra x Patta x Nike Air Max 1was designed by the former and will only be available at the latter when they drop on March 13th.  That’s true of Holland, anyway, but the release has been expanded just a bit to include select Tier Zero accounts across the world.  Check with your local TZ hookup for more details, and stick with Sneaker News so we can update you if any more info becomes available.  via http:///sneakernews.com/wp-content/plugins/sem-external-links/external.png);">http://sneakernews.com/wp...nal-links/external.png); PADDING-RIGHT: 13px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 100% 50%; COLOR: rgb(71,146,239); TEXT-DECORATION: none; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial" class="external external_icon" href="http://www.freshnessmag.com/2010/03/08/parra-x-nike-air-max-1-tz/" target=_blank>FRESHNESS

parra_am1_side-copy1.jpg

parra_am1_sole_detail.jpg

parra_am1_tongue_detail.jpg

--

^^^nice find Rico. My boy should come through for me @ NT. Huf should have these also. anybody got a price yet
nerd.gif
....PLEASE DO NOT CAMP, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER RAFFLE AT NTSF.
mad.gif

This sucks I don't have any sort of TZ hookups because I live waay too far from TZ accounts to ever get to meeting people. Looks like I'll have to pay a middleman or luck out on ebay to get these.

Originally Posted by got shoes

....PLEASE DO NOT CAMP.....
mad.gif

I know FOR SURE my homie will be in the top 4 at DS once the time comes.

Whats GOOD CHRIS
pimp.gif

When I see this shoe I think of the diamond dunks.

It just sets a precedent for creativity.

Unfortunately for me, these are just eye candy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

....PLEASE DO NOT CAMP.....
mad.gif

Whats GOOD CHRIS
pimp.gif

SMS wants me to try to cop him a pair, but from the looks of everything this might be impossible to get one

Whats GOOD CHRIS
pimp.gif

You talking bout the same dude who was in front of DS for like a week for FLOMs? I went to a couple of campouts in the city last summer and there was always a dude named Chris at the front of the line lol

SMS wants me to try to cop him a pair, but from the looks of everything this might be impossible to get one
If he's between a 8.5-11 fuggedaboudit

Man ive beeb wanting these glad to see them release. any DVM heads know if Major DC will have theses

Originally Posted by Griff

Whats GOOD CHRIS
pimp.gif

You talking bout the same dude who was in front of DS for like a week for FLOMs? I went to a couple of campouts in the city last summer and there was always a dude named Chris at the front of the line lol

that, plus they will probably only receive like 20 pair
frown.gif

probably because people know how slim the chances are of getting them so they don't even want to bother getting their hopes up by talking about it.

Originally Posted by Griff

Whats GOOD CHRIS
pimp.gif

that, plus they will probably only receive like 20 pair
frown.gif

GRIFF ... YES SIR , thats him.

GS ... Yea we both trying to help Keenan. Hopefully somebody comes thru.

I gotta find out about MERCER so I can have my other homie out there at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom