=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quality pictures, now just need to complete it with the purple denims

I got mine today at authentix... Shout out to Marlon and Toby for holdin it down. They got 8 pairs. I'll post pics tomorrow.

My local shop has some left... if anyone needs them, retail + shipping + paypal fees... I'm talking about the Navy/Purple Corduroy one... no 11-13though...

Merry Christmas.

WOW BATHING that looks blue fix the color code on your cam!!!!
lol

that blue is more like a blurple

Can't wait for my green/white pair. But these are great for now... Btw it's really purple in person.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

killmatic07, did they tell you they still had some availble??

Yeah they had my size 10. Got a confirmation email saying the purchase was confirmed but no tracking number yet.

wowwww thats crazy ....dude refunded me and said they were sold out, now they are off the site...
mad.gif

my boy ordered a 12 from bombingscience and got confirmation, guess he was one of the earlier orders.

does anyone else think that size 12 is becoming the hardest size to find with qucikstrikes like these? I was calling madd stores afew days ago looking for thecorduroys in a 12 for my other boy, nowhere to be found so he just bit the bullet and ordered em from a shop in Canada. Seems like everyone wears a 12 now.

its not that everyone wears 12, the problem is that stores get the fewest in really big sizes like 12/13 and same with small sizes like 7.5 so they gofast....still pissed at bombingscience, shoulda never listened to dudes telling me they weren't legit and pulled the trigger earlier

yeah that makes sense, just seems like dudes with the larger/smaller sizes have to really huntdown a pair in their size, while a guy who needs like a 9.5 canget it no problem.

for those looking for the green pair, it's pretty much been confirmed they are not dropping in the states. your best bet is ebay/international shops

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ i may be wrong but those have already been released...

you might be right, I'm not 100 % sure but the article said they would release around the holiday season... anyone else wanna chime in on these?

Whites are super clean I remember seeing them way before seeing the purple or green ones.

Back
Top Bottom