=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

I think I read somewhere the white pair is a hyperstrike and will not be releasing only friends and family. Could be wrong though.

Am I the only person that doesnt like those new released parras? The colors on those is
sick.gif
imo...

^No you're not the only one.

I'm really not feeling the colour blocking. And coupled with the fact I've copped the green pair and some AM90's, my wallet's not reallyfeeling the price either
frown.gif

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Am I the only person that doesnt like those new released parras? The colors on those is
sick.gif
imo...
i wasn't a fan until i saw some better pics, and finally in person that solidified it! i still think the swoosh shouldn't have been greentho...

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

sick.gif
imo...

Pattas

in case you are actually talking about the Parras which are ugly imo

I guess I'll go see these in person to make a final judgment on these. Cause the more and more pics I see the more it grows on me.

Originally Posted by tak

^ Vintagekicks aka flightclub $140 + tax+ shipping

I am looking for the White/green pair still.. the ones on that site the are the newest release-purple with green swoosh

To me the only problem with these is the color they decided to use on the toe box area. Too vibrant... doesn't go with the rest of the color pallette.

Info on the final pair, taken from the Patta website.
patta_x_nike_am1-blk-wht-grn-news.jpg

The final installment of the Patta x Nike Air Max 1 collaborations is upon us. The official launch will take place on December 18th at Precinct 5, Singel 459 Amsterdam. Stay tuned for more information.

Back
Top Bottom