NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

I didn't know that bag was "basketball" specific. It seemed as if the bag would do wonders for the constant pressure applied by runners.
It isn't a basketball specific bag its just used on a basketball shoe right now i just doubt Nike would put it on their "Air Max"lin of  shoe though i do agree that running and walking with the Lebron X on makes the Air Max 2013 seem ancient tech for the airbag

I figured it wasn't targeted for a specific application, though I did become intrigued by the comment of it being a "basketball" air bag. I know it hasn't crossed playgoers as it was introduced into the LeBron line in this years current model. I am interested in how you think it lacks or fails to address the support of a runners needs based on the air bag alone? When I saw an researched the technology it seemed to be an evolution of what has been in the LeBron 7,8 and Air Max running shoe since 2009.

I was hoping the squadron blues would be around long enough to buy on sale. :frown: Probably go with the silver LAF if those stick around when they go on sale.

Anybody have this and the Lunarglide 4 and use both for running? How would you compare the two? On the fence about getting one of these, when the price becomes right.

Last edited:
Anybody have this and the Lunarglide 4 and use both for running? How would you compare the two? On the fence about getting one of these, when the price becomes right.

Lg4 are much better IMO , I never felt any air max were good for running

The only Nikes I would ever run in are the Vomero or Zoom Structure, depending on your gait.
I would never run in Air Maxes because you get no stability in an air bag.

I would never run in Air Maxes because you get no stability in an air bag.

that would be true if there weren't support pillars all throughout the airbag, but they are there specifically to provide stability.

the 2013 has a very wide, flat sole to provide even more stability. i've got over 200 miles on mine now and have never had a stability concern.

That's the problem with the zoom max bag. There are no support pillars.

It would be very easy to blow it out or roll an ankle.

Not sure if they are going to release in the U.S.

Last edited:
anyone know a release date for these? i need these "sprite/seahawks" joints

also if you like green these are 
nthat.gif
 in person

Last edited:
Wrong thread champ. Consider that strike 1 for your young NT career :D

Last edited:
I like to shoehorn into an already tied pair, and the tongue tends to bunch up unless I hold onto it, so the short tongue is a minus.  A few years back, there was an Air Max that had a little pull on the tongue, and that was the best

Is that OG 1, 95, 90 Air Max 2013 pack ever coming to the US? :\

Last edited:
Gradients are nice just not into the color. $10 for the "premium" effect :smh: The air pillars or outsole should have that effect too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom