NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

Very happy with the lace swap I did on my gradients. Looks so much better IMO. The orange needed something to break it up, and it makes it look better if you wear black crew socks..

Tech-wise, whats the difference between these and the air max 95 dynamic flywire? And is the air bubble popping really a problem? Half of the first 2 pages of reviews on NDC were complaints about the air bubble popping

Last edited:
Gonna be my first time buying those type of shoe. Is it comfortable for daily use? Or better for running

Balllinnnnn!!!!! Its a hefty price tag. Waiting for the red joints to go on sale

I just finally found a pair from the heritage pack that I have wanted ....finally

Last edited:
I love the design. To me these are better than the 09's and then comes everything else in between as far as recent Air max. Simple looking. Straight classics.

I just saw an all grey pair with what seems like the same 3m hits as the pair with the red soles or pimento soles. Not sure if they are le or not. The sock liner that you can see through the hyperfuse is actually 3m too. Is that the case with the pimento sole le version too? It would be very nice if the laces were 3m on these as well...

Last edited:
I just saw an all grey pair with what seems like the same 3m hits as the pair with the red soles or pimento soles. Not sure if they are le or not. The sock liner that you can see through the hyperfuse is actually 3m too. Is that the case with the pimento sole le version too? It would be very nice if the laces were 3m on these as well...
I have a pair at home, but I haven't worn them yet. Will check when I get home tonight.

This metallic grey color is LE , seems only available at Finish Line.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-air+max++2013+le

The laces don't have 3m, but the tongue of the shoes have 3m.

This metallic grey color is LE , seems only available at Finish Line.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-air+max++2013+le

The laces don't have 3m, but the tongue of the shoes have 3m.
Oh ok cool. I like how the sock liner is 3m on those but those laces and that red sole on the other pair are so dope. Need to find a 10.5 somewhere. They seem to be very hard to find now even on ebay.

Oh ok cool. I like how the sock liner is 3m on those but those laces and that red sole on the other pair are so dope. Need to find a 10.5 somewhere. They seem to be very hard to find now even on ebay.
well they have been out for about a year now.

any thoughts on the leather version of the air max 2013? a couple colorways popped up at my local finishline. leather instead of hyperfuse and the classic "nike air" on the back instead of the huge AIR MAX.

i know the 2014 is right around the corner, but some leather air maxes with the classic logo is very appealing to me right now.

Back
Top Bottom