NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

Gradients are nice just not into the color. $10 for the "premium" effect :smh: The air pillars or outsole should have that effect too.

These fade top to bottom, so the pillars and outsole would only be one color. Perhaps you will like the 2014s that have a front to back fade including the airbags.

Last edited:
These fade top to bottom, so the pillars and outsole would only be one color. Perhaps you will like the 2014s that have a front to back fade including the airbags.

The 2014's are a much better looking shoe IMO...can't wait for them to drop

I've been wondering this myself. The only colorways I would buy aren't even released here yet :smh:

Call your local Footaction for the Air Max Heritage pack. I've seen 'em at my local Footaction here at Serramonte

Last edited:
Londons finally arrived

does anybody else feel these run small? I just got a pair of volts from ebay in my true size and they feel really tight and narrow. I'm wondering if I got fakes or something. All my other air maxes 2009, 2011, 2012 all fit perfectly.

^, very nice. Jeff, how many total Air Maxes do you have since the Air Max 360 debuted in 2006? I know you loved the 2009's.

^, very nice. Jeff, how many total Air Maxes do you have since the Air Max 360 debuted in 2006? I know you loved the 2009's.
Not sure. I've sold several of them since I wear a suit everyday and hardly ever get to wear them. I probably still have 30 or so.

My first pair of 2013 iDs. I have a couple more, but haven't taken any pics, yet.
dope!!!

I can't get Nike ID in Australia, I wish they released CW's like this would of bought more pairs (only 2 so far) 

Also that herritage packis sitting on shelves in Australia, in person none of them look all that great 

i really want a pair of these, and i think if the sprite/seahawks colorway drops i'm gonna snatch it up

Back
Top Bottom