Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

i hate how some dudes beast on any neon shoe. uptempos 95's dunkmans etc. all this neon is OD. they already ruined the 95's ... imo.
When dudes say i'll only cop the neon u must not like the shoe that much to not buy multiples no hate jus sayin

Out of the CWs I've seen so far, I'd only cope the neons, but that is bc I like white-based shoes.  If there was a version colorblocked like the neons, but navy was used instead, I'd like them too.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

i hate how some dudes beast on any neon shoe. uptempos 95's dunkmans etc. all this neon is OD. they already ruined the 95's ... imo.
When dudes say i'll only cop the neon u must not like the shoe that much to not buy multiples no hate jus sayin

Out of the CWs I've seen so far, I'd only cope the neons, but that is bc I like white-based shoes.  If there was a version colorblocked like the neons, but navy was used instead, I'd like them too.

I feel u. I'm sure you'll have at least 9 of these.
smile.gif
I'm just sayin when dudes say I'd only buy the neon version of the kicks it's like they sayin I don't like the shoe but I'll buy it if it's neon. LOL it sound offensive to a nice shoe IMO. If I bought dunkmans I'd buy other LBs to.

I feel u. I'm sure you'll have at least 9 of these.
smile.gif
I'm just sayin when dudes say I'd only buy the neon version of the kicks it's like they sayin I don't like the shoe but I'll buy it if it's neon. LOL it sound offensive to a nice shoe IMO. If I bought dunkmans I'd buy other LBs to.
I hear you.  That cracks me up too.

Thats way too much shoe for an air max. Who would actually use those for any type of workout?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Thats way too much shoe for an air max. Who would actually use those for any type of workout?
Hard to belive but alot of shoes are made for casual wear/looks now and aren't teh best workout shoes.  There are plenty of better options, for less money.

You never encountered a shoe that you liked in one colorway but didn't in another? I''ve always been prone to buying a lot of neon colorways anyway so maybe I'm biased (I turned down Dunkmans btw)....but to say that people must not like the shoe if they only buy the neon colorway seems kinda ignorant to me. There are plenty of shoes out there that I like in ONE or 2 particulars colorway but not the rest....sometimes the color blocking on a shoe can make or break it. Also no hate..just saying....now for example....

these right here do ZERO for me...NO interest in these what so ever.

But these right here? One of my current new favs....but to say I don't like the shoe that much, because I wont buy the all black colorway...doesnt really hold up in my opinion.
86405003_w.jpg

I can only speak for myself but I think the neon colorways get a lot of love because black/grey/neon or white/grey/neon just look so damn good
happy.gif
....but again everything said is just a matter of opinion, I'm just throwing my thoughts out there.

The neon 24/7s are sicker than the 95... they add to the plainess with the 3m and the 360 neon unit... they fix everything thats been keeping me from getting the neon 95s... cant wait for em... release date anyone? probably gonna be a quickstrike at the end of the year... right when Jb will release all the long-awaited heat!...

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

The neon 24/7s are sicker than the 95... they add to the plainess with the 3m and the 360 neon unit... they fix everything thats been keeping me from getting the neon 95s... cant wait for em... release date anyone? probably gonna be a quickstrike at the end of the year... right when Jb will release all the long-awaited heat!...
6/1

Here's a close up pic of Wale's 24-7s that I took from his performance in Winnipeg last week. 

00f152e96f6d7ff9978790c69093f1d0087500c.jpg

laugh.gif
at the show though.  Wale left early since the club turned the lights on before his set even finished.  I woulda been mad too, considering the crappy hotel motel the promoters put him up in. 

Hopefully it works now.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

these air CRACK, finally they did something with that air unit worth buying
Haha, everyone else is fine with the 2009s.  Much better than the TW in looks and feel.

Haha, everyone else is fine with the 2009s.  Much better than the TW in looks and feel.
yea bud i am aware of your opinion.. im fine with 2009 too..FOR MY GIRL

yea bud i am aware of your opinion.. im fine with 2009 too..FOR MY GIRL
The shots -- they have been fired. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom