Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

chilis. volts. chilis or volts? i think imma go with volts first
pimp.gif

neons aka volts

^^^yep i went with volts/neons. Im straight with my grey/red am09s,and neon 95s were a let down this year so i went with neon 24-7s.
hopefully going .5 up was a good move. thanks again for the responses on sizing.

Does anyone know what stores are getting the Chili colorway? And what is the release date?

We just got the neon's in and I'm debating on them or the chili.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I really like the violet pops, I wish they were a mens colorway, and the Chili's look cool too

It's funny how these 24/7's are better made than the 95's, and it's not like 95's are $90.
Point very well made, the quality on the 95s is complete trash. I'd rather get the 24-7's 95-inspired colorways than the 95s.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Does anyone know what stores are getting the Chili colorway? And what is the release date?

They are out.  ndc has them.  Footaction will be getting them.  Why don't people read the thread before posting questions like this?

just picked up the neons at footaction,,sweet shoes and the last pair so they are selling very quick per the kid at footaction,dont sleep on these

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

They are out.  ndc has them.  Footaction will be getting them.  Why don't people read the thread before posting questions like this?

Take it easy tough guy. It wasn't on the first page so I didn't bother looking through the thread. Thanks anyways.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Waiting to finish the trifecta............. I guess I gotta wait til Fall/Holiday 2010

Nice pic....
pimp.gif

That set right there makes me want to cop so I can take that same pic.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom