Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm getting 'em if they're not excluded on F&F this weekend.i simply cannot wait.

gotta go hunting this saturday...dc/md/va
nerd.gif

anybody seen em?

I've seen them @ various Footlockers, Champs, and DTLRs...PG, Arundel, Columbia, etc.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm getting 'em if they're not excluded on F&F this weekend.i simply cannot wait.

gotta go hunting this saturday...dc/md/va
nerd.gif

anybody seen em?

I've seen them @ various Footlockers, Champs, and DTLRs...PG, Arundel, Columbia, etc.
yeah thx. i called pentagon...across the street from my job. dude said hes going to put them on hold for me @ champs.

Can anybody help me with the product number on these, my local footlocker or champs doesn't have these and i was trying to get them with the F&F.Thanks for any information and the help

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I just need the white pair. Never was a fan of the black pair.
same here, but i'm not sure when the white color is coming back
nerd.gif

Will b coppin the Black/Blue joints on the next 50% off..they were excluded two weeks ago or else i would've copped..

Originally Posted by Lookatmysneaks412

what is the OFFICAL RELEASE DATE OF THESE KICKS PLEASE SUM1??????

they have released. check your local major retailers...champs, footlocker etc...

Checked out the Black/Blues in person.
sick.gif

What's wrong with this shoe is the missing "TUNED AIR".

That tuned air technology gave the shoes an added flair....the air bubble & sole looked 10Xs better. This retro looks bland as hell.

Even with the missing "GARNETT 3"....If the shoe was still using tuned air I would have copped. This just seems like some knock-off @#$%.

They look DOPE in person. Just like they did some odd years ago.

I cant wait to pick up my pair. I been waiting too long.

Back
Top Bottom