Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Ayo whats up?? How come no one has hollerd at the kid yet??

I told ya'll im trying to get these for tha shawty loooooooooowww so if anyone knows where to get them at for under retail again please holler at the kid!!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

They look really good. How do they feel?.. like the OGs?

HA! does any retro? they ok... def not worth retail price. i copped on the f&f

Picked them up this weekend on the EA. Great shoe, not like the OG but still a hot sneaker. Glad I was able to get these and not have to pay retail. Can'twait for the other colors.

I hope some t-wolves playas rock these this year I would like to see flynn wear these, Nike should of been more creative like put mailk sealys number on themsomewhere, KG use to put Mailks number on the shoes with marker after he died.

went to FL 2day........ couldnt get past the missing stuff... and it aint worth it for retail for me...... nike will learn 1 day

^im praying they do......... i tried them on yesterday and they definitely arent worth 140. They look the part but dont feel the part.

^im praying they do......... i tried them on yesterday and they definitely arent worth 140. They look the part but dont feel the part.

The problem is they don't own the rights to Tuned Air.
Apparently, it's FootLocker that do.
Whether they couldn't, or wouldn't get a license for it, i don't know.

Originally Posted by swingshot

The problem is they don't own the rights to Tuned Air.
Apparently, it's FootLocker that do.
Whether they couldn't, or wouldn't get a license for it, i don't know.
Why does Footlocker have the rights to Tuned Air??

Why does Footlocker have the rights to Tuned Air??

not sure nike ever owned the patent.footlocker aspect is third hand info. Suggestion is that they stopped using it in hoops shoes because it wasnt costeffective. Ogs arent rare or expensive . Why settle for this cut rate crap?

u right, but how easy is it to find a DS pair?

Not super easy obviously. Easier if you're willing to accept a worn pair, but if you're patient i think it will pay off.

^^^ Thats a GOOD thing. NOW they will only go lower. Cant wait to FINALLY PICK up a pair.

LOL @ how they are already on sale on finishline.com for 90 bucks.

They're the only game in town, so retailers have to play.
Nike really don't give a CENSORED so long as they get their money from the retailer.

Back
Top Bottom