Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

im suprised so many people are suprised at how fast these sold out. every single release that gets a tweet sells like that. it was the exact same thing with the Free 3.0 Fuels a few months ago, which honestly was the craziest thing to me that FREES sold out within 5 minutes. that was when i decided i would no longer waste my time trying to get NDC tweet releases.

I dont think it will be easy on NDC for the breds.. Although they will be mass produced it will be 100 times more people that want them.

I never said it was going to be easy, I said it'll be easier than the bull**** AM90 Infrared release since there will be more accesible.

Didn't know these would be that serious. Pic courtesy of solelegit. Live out in NTSF

Thank you for posting that picture. That saves me the time of driving 40 min and then finding parking. My size 10 would be gone for sure.

Thank you for posting that picture. That saves me the time of driving 40 min and then finding parking. My size 10 would be gone for sure.

Yeah bro, I was thinking about getting a second pair and saw that. I'll chill in bed. lol. I needed a size 10 also

Is that line at NTSF for the Kobe Cheetahs? They are doing the AM90s first come too? I wouldn't call all of them resellers since there are a ton of runners in SF, but then again the AM90 aren't ideal for running by today's performance standards.

You realize once they are "added to cart" Nike holds them for you allowing you time to checkout. All pairs were in people's carts within 30 seconds, but Nikestore doesnt say they are sold out until everyone has fully checked out. You're way off in thinking they were available on the site for 5 mins. They were gone within seconds, that 5 mins is how long it took everyone to enter payment info and checkout
I thought nike only holds the shoes in your cart once you reach the billing screen to enter your payment info. So it's possible to lose your cart items if you don't reach the payment screen quick enough. Is that not the case? They start saving now when you successfully add to cart?

Is that line at NTSF for the Kobe Cheetahs? They are doing the AM90s first come too? I wouldn't call all of them resellers since there are a ton of runners in SF, but then again the AM90 aren't ideal for running by today's performance standards.

I'm pretty sure it's for the AM90's. NTSF tweeted a couple days ago it would be first come first serve today. I'm would hope most in line will be coppin to keep, but you never know these days :rolleyes

Apparently there are only 20 pairs

Last edited:
I could have gotten the Livestrong Air Max 90 Hyperfuse for $75 shipped (taxes included) at FNL by stacking a $20 WC rewards and $15 off $75 coupon Finishline sent me after I bought my Jordan GMP this past weekend. For some reason, it only works on the mobile site and not on the regular site. Even at that price, I still couldn't pull the trigger. I've been buying too many shoes lately so I'm trying to show some restraint. I'd rather save that $75 and try for the Infrared this weekend. The only $15 off code I've seen available required a $90+ purchase so if anyone want to use it, go for it. Not sure if it's a one time use or multiple use code. 111BUHT8XSX.
^^ My man, thanks for the code! Woke up late for the Infrareds, so I went with the Livestrong's.
No problem man. Glad you were able to get a pair. It's a nice colorway and you can't beat the price!

I thought nike only holds the shoes in your cart once you reach the billing screen to enter your payment info. So it's possible to lose your cart items if you don't reach the payment screen quick enough. Is that not the case? They start saving now when you successfully add to cart?

Yeah you're right, it's once you hit checkout I believe. I was just trying to point out to dude that although the "sold out' tweet didn't come until 8:05, if you clicked the link 30 seconds after it was posted there were no pairs available, they don't tweet that they're sold out until everybody has checked out because any pairs that aren't paid for go back up on the site after the "hold" period ends

has there been any restocks so far?? and what time are restocks usually at on NDC?

I could have gotten the Livestrong Air Max 90 Hyperfuse for $75 shipped (taxes included) at FNL by stacking a $20 WC rewards and $15 off $75 coupon Finishline sent me after I bought my Jordan GMP this past weekend. For some reason, it only works on the mobile site and not on the regular site. Even at that price, I still couldn't pull the trigger. I've been buying too many shoes lately so I'm trying to show some restraint. I'd rather save that $75 and try for the Infrared this weekend. The only $15 off code I've seen available required a $90+ purchase so if anyone want to use it, go for it. Not sure if it's a one time use or multiple use code. 111BUHT8XSX.
^^ My man, thanks for the code! Woke up late for the Infrareds, so I went with the Livestrong's.
Wish I saw this before hitting up the mall, but I used a $10 coupon with my WC.  $74.99 out the door since it's tax free weekend, not gonna stress $5.
laugh.gif

We are in the cities of HYPEBEASTS, ain't no surprise.
NTSF only had 20 pairs. i got my size 10.5 ..... i was #6 in line and i didnt show up unil 6am. No one expected ndc to sell out so fast. so.... we drove to niketown. i dont do hype, i buy dope kicks. infrared 90s are my top 5 kicks of all time 

Still a little bummed with NDC - might have to pick up those Livestrong's from FNL to ease the pain...
mean.gif
Already done, my man.  I feel a little better lol.  
ohwell.gif

I swear, if the Vintage Infrared 90 release in '13 is like this, I quit.  Hopefully those will be more widespread though.  

Dam rly wanted these, dont know how it is ny right now im in orlando and from what ive been told its dead out here

Back
Top Bottom