Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

I've been on a huge AM90 binge lately.
Been buying tons of them.
Was SO disappointed NDC didn't even have size 13's to try for.

Wore mine a few times already. Here's a pic from the other day. So much more lighter than my reg AM90's.

Last edited:
Really not liking these releases on Nike.com where you HAVE to go through the Twitter link. :smh:

**** I slept in cause I thought I could've gone to NT to pick them up and try them on before buying them, but all gone by the time door opened. They sold early!

Damn this must have been a super limited release. Only retail locations to get these were 21M and NikeTown locations, and they got less than 20 pairs? Congrats to those who copped, I'll save that cash for the VNTG 2013 release.

I miss back in 2010 when I walked in Footlocker a week after release and had no problem getting my size in the 10' AM90 Infrareds. Game done changed...
mean.gif

I miss back in 2010 when I walked in Footlocker a week after release and had no problem getting my size in the 10' AM90 Infrareds. Game done changed...:smh:

I hear you man, but I think it's because Nike didn't make a whole lot this time around for these which made it that much harder to get. I got my 2010's with ease too. With these new hyperfuses, I had to copp overseas few weeks ago and it was crashing on 3 of the websites I was on.

Last edited:
well nikestore put up the tweet saying they were sold out 5 minutes after the link was put up so I don't understand what you mean by seconds... I assume that you strike out regularly on NDC? :lol:
cause straight up if you missed out on these, don't expect to get anything releasing this year.

What are you talking about :lol: . With the new system they have if its in your cart its held for you so technically it was gone within 10 seconds because all the pairs were in peoples carts.

WaAaaaw nike nke nike.... lke ebdy else i kissed on these.... i copped the regular infrared at the outlet for lke 49... lol aint gna happen ths time from what
I c.... oh welll...

I miss back in 2010 when I walked in Footlocker a week after release and had no problem getting my size in the 10' AM90 Infrareds. Game done changed...:smh:

Really?

Opining for the good ole days when the sneaker game was so simple and pure, back in... 2010. :rofl:

Really not liking these releases on Nike.com where you HAVE to go through the Twitter link.
mean.gif
This. I hate Twitter link only releases. I have been never able to cop through their link as the shoe always sells out before I can add to cart regardless of how fast I do it.  According to their twitter, they're going to pull this crap on all new limited releases moving forward. You really have to get lucky. I never thought I would say this but Finishline is my new go to spot for online releases. They have been coming through on the regular and plus you get $20 rewards for every $200 purchase. 

Yeah same.here I can never copp anything from NDC. I need to find a connect here in Houston.

Really?

Opining for the good ole days when the sneaker game was so simple and pure, back in... 2010. :rofl:

LOL. Dude is kinda on point with that observation though. A LOT has changed in the last 2 years, IMO.

Granted, 2010 was nothing like my childhood, when you could get a pair of Jordans months after their release. But still....things have most definitely gotten worse since 2010 when it comes to picking up even GRs. Who would've thought that Speed Turfs would sell out across the Internet? Not me.

Just paid a little extra for my pair off RMK, but not too bad.. These were STUUUPID limited. I clicked the twitter link the second it went live and couldn't add any pairs to my cart
mean.gif

tried online for myself this morning... and they didnt even have a 13, so I couldnt even get em if I got lucky.

but now Im stuck with a pair that I got from Size? (UK site) for a friend that I paid for in GBPs so they were expensive... and he never paid me >:

tried online for myself this morning... and they didnt even have a 13, so I couldnt even get em if I got lucky.
but now Im stuck with a pair that I got from Size? (UK site) for a friend that I paid for in GBPs so they were expensive... and he never paid me >:

Flip them and make your money back (hopefully more)

This was one of the few shoes I really wanted to buy this fall and can't find them anywhere. Oh well.

Just paid a little extra for my pair off RMK, but not too bad.. These were STUUUPID limited. I clicked the twitter link the second it went live and couldn't add any pairs to my cart
mean.gif
RMK Store legit? Decent price, even though shipping is $25.

not gonna read through this whole thread but our local shop has them and the release date is supposedly sept 1. check your local spots.

So I walk into my local Finish Line today wearing my Dolphin Speed Turfs, hoping.....wishing they might have my size in these Infrareds. So this employee walks up to me....looks at my feet and says "Nice kicks. What are those?" :lol: ...So I tell him, then ask if they got the infrareds in. He says "Which ones?" So I point at the Livestrongs and say the 90's. :smh: This kid comes back at me with " Nah, we don't got those BUT WE DO HAVE THESE J'S RIGHT HERE! AND WE GOT THE RAPTOR 7'S DROPPIN ON THE 1ST." :rolleyes This is where the minds are of some people in the sneaker game thes e days! Never NOT ONCE did I ask for J's!!! Nor did I mention them! I don't have them on my feet! So what makes you think that I want them???? So I said to this kid " Nah, I don't F with J's like that....Everyone and their mother does around here though." Lol He must have took offense to what I said because he just turned around and walked away. :rofl: Poor kid.

@ GTFan712 :

RMK is 100% legit. I've ordered 3 times from them. The only problems are that their customer service is horrible. They don't ship the shoes as you would like them, especially coming from overseas. So the box is a little dinged up when you get it. (Happened to me all 3 times) And the shipping time varies, depending on how long customs want's to hold your kicks. The first time I got my kicks in about 2 weeks. The last 2 times it was 10-12 days. But if they have what you're looking for and you're okay with the price they're charging....I say go for it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom