Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

for those that have them, true these run pretty big? I copped an 11 in the Air Max 1 NRG Hyperfuse, but 10.5 is my true size in Jordans and Roshe's.
Wondering if I can get away with a 10.5. The 11's in the Max 1's feel great.

I have regular AM90's and these new hyperfuses. I always go half size up in running shoes, they just tend to run too snug compared to my regular TTS like jordans etc. These new hyperfuses though I feel you can get away with TTS and yet have no problems like you would if you got TTS in the old AM90's. I still half sized up though and it still feels good to me.

Didn't know these would be that serious. Pic courtesy of solelegit. Live out in NTSF

I know the first three people in line. The dude who's first in line in that pic has one of the best collections I've seen. Other dude is brother of #3. Number 3 was the first dude to start camping for Black/pink yeezy 1's like 6 days I'm advance.

They're always putting in insane amounts of time camping out for all sorts of shoes.

I know the first three people in line. The dude who's first in line in that pic has one of the best collections I've seen. Other dude is brother of #3. Number 3 was the first dude to start camping for Black/pink yeezy 1's like 6 days I'm advance.
They're always putting in insane amounts of time camping out for all sorts of shoes.

That's dope though, dedication

The size 11 Air Max 1 Hyp NRG wasn't too loose? I'm in the same boat as you...my true size is 10.5. I was able to get a sz 10.5 and 11.0 in the Air Max 90 NRG yesterday but they're coming in the mail so I can't give you any feedback about fit until they come in. With trainers, I usually go half size up or true to size. My running shoes are a whole size up (11.5) since my feet swells after long runs or during marathon training. 

I'd suggest going half size up. I went TTS and they feel snug, although I'd say its because the toes are a bit narrow. JMO

i know a local spot thats getting them later this week, they said they take phone orders after 5 hours of shoe being on sale and can confirm your id, pm me if yall want details

Last edited:
congrats on the pick up they look so goood.....................................i'm jealous right now

Thanks bro. I was lucky enough to get a pair a few weeks ago from the euro release and glad I did. Seemed like it was 10x harder to get on the US release.

:smh: :smh:

Just looked on eBay for these. Disgusting the amount of these that ended up on there. Thanks a million Nike.

Made a dumb decision on waiting for the US release for the infrared. Now I can't even find a pair for a decent price. I was looking on ebay and I see them going for $200 :x

Also wanted to add I got the livestrong a while back :smokin

Amazon product ASIN B008U3YU28only other place online with them right now. Not a fan of 200 though.
:x :x It went from 200 to 230 plus shipping :x :x

Last edited:
after sat morning i felt like going down to NTNY and taking a big ol dump on the floor...

yes im salty and yes im over-reacting...

MAKE MORE SHOES FOR THE MASSES....

whats the worst that can happen they go on sale or clearance?? PPL are still going to buy the shoes!!!

after sat morning i felt like going down to NTNY and taking a big ol dump on the floor...
yes im salty and yes im over-reacting...
MAKE MORE SHOES FOR THE MASSES....
whats the worst that can happen they go on sale or clearance?? PPL are still going to buy the shoes!!!
yea but itll make em less kewl

im kinda surprised at the hype these shoes actually received
mean.gif
 resale prices are just gross

Yeah, I did that stock locate thing mentioned a couple pages back, and was able to get a pair ordered on Saturday morning. Wondering if anybody else who did this received their order yet. Or if anybodys FNL had them in stock?

Back
Top Bottom